Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Make the Own True Duals?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tust joined the ranks of true duels.... spent about 125 buck w/ 2 slp lm1's.... i went through summit racing and ordered a summit racing 2.5in xpipe kit for 84.95... i found a good deal on a set of gto slp lm1's for 40 and then one more peice of stringht pipe that i trimmed to fit and put it in the center of the car... and the last peice's were a pipe that went from 3 in off my headers to the 2.5 on the x pipe kit..... looks great will get some pics up as soon as i can....
this is the xpipe kit i got....
hear is this part number... SUM-642125
and one for a 3 in to 2.5... FLO-R3025
Attached Thumbnails Anyone Make the Own True Duals?-flo-r3025.jpg   Anyone Make the Own True Duals?-sum-642125_w.jpg  
Old 03-25-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It took me about 15 different renditions, but I did mine myself. I bought an imperial ***-load of U bends and straight pipes and just hacked them up with an angle grinder and a cheap wire feed welder.

Jethot headers, 3" pipe into empty cat shells, into a custom X pipe, 3" in, 2.5" out, wideband bung right in the center of the X. Then Both 2.5 legs down the passenger side, up and over the axle in the stock location. I had to custom fab an upper PHB to get them to clear. I then have dual cutouts right before magnaflow 6" round mufflers on either side of the rear well. Finishes up through a 4 port center mount exhaust.