Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel pump replacement question

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 01:33 PM
Z00
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fuel pump replacement question

Josh, you never emailed me back. Vale said you played DAOC some but as I don't play that I haven't had the chance to talk to you. Give me an email at anorris@maxweb.com and tell me how your car is going.

Maklar
Old 04-01-2002, 03:11 PM
Teching In

I hardly ever play, i shoot you some email when I get a minute Maklar. Im just too damn busy to do **** these days. It'll be nice to hear from you.

Yetizod
Old 04-01-2002, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Just today a friend of mine told me that inline was probobly a better route for me to go Tony. Any particular reason your looking to go the in-tank route?

A few other questions, my car is not heavily modded now. M6 with basic boltons mainly. I plan on doing some other stuff with it later, but it's gonna be awhile. So i know that right now upgrading the fuel system probobly isn't necessary, i just figured it would be nice to get it out of the way while I was working on a related problem. Do you think that perhaps I should bag the whole thing and spend the money elsewhere?

Thanks again
Old 04-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Default Fuel pump replacement question

I've recently been having problems with my fuel guage reading incorrectly. When I have it looked at, if it turns out there will be reason to drop the tank then i'm thinking I might as well replace the fuel pump while i'm at it, gonna have to do it eventually anyway most likely.

Could anyone give me some tips on which kind? Intank or Inline? I don't know the advantages or disadvantages either way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Josh
Old 04-02-2002, 12:26 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Check out the group purchase that Nick Agostino of ARE is putting together for the new Racetronix "plug-n-play" intank walbro setup. That is what I am going with. See the sponsor section for info.

Tony