Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3.4 v6 - Missing part of Texas Speed Rumbler Exhaust

Old 07-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.4 v6 - Missing part of Texas Speed Rumbler Exhaust

Hey guys, i have a 3.4 liter v6 1994 Firebird. I ordered the 3'' Texas Speed Rumbler Exhaust form the website. I just got back from Midas and they said that I am missing a piece of the exhaust. I have 4 pieces and the clamps. I am missing the part that cnnects the catalytic converter to the muffler/resonater. It's a relatively small piece, but yet I still need it. Can anyone confirm that I'm missing this piece before I call them? Whaaaats going on?

Heres what I ordered: http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item...d=195&catid=46

Thank You. Sorry this is a v8 forum but I didn't know where else to go.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:20 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

To put a V8 catback on a V6 car you'll need a connector between the cat and the catback, it is a kind of "S" shaped pipe...I believe SLP makes the kits which have that piece as well as the V8 hangers you'll need.

Your exhaust shop should be able to make that connector piece fairly cheap as an alternative though too!

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Search this Thread