Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used cherrybomb vortex or dynomax ultra flo x mufflers before

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone used cherrybomb vortex or dynomax ultra flo x mufflers before

Ok I was starting to get around to working on getting my TD set up ready and I was wondering if anyone had tried some of these before. I was looking at using either the dynomax ultra flow x muffler or the cherrybomb vortex with the dual in/out. I was wondering I anyone has tried to use these in the x junction before on a td set up. I was wondering how they sounded. I have heard them before but it was on a lifted off road truck. I was thinking of using one of them and then put sweet thunders with it just to bring the noise down some but still have a good low rumble sound. any ideas if this would work or been done before
Old 07-21-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a Dynomax Ultra Flow X to use on my dual setup and decided not to use it because of the crappy workmanship internally. There is no way to getting around having this restriction on the inlet because it was on both sides of the muffler.

Quick Reply: Has anyone used cherrybomb vortex or dynomax ultra flo x mufflers before