Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

slp flowpac

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
The only time I have seen this happen was on a friend's car who serviced his K&N and oiled both sides and didnt allow proper drying time, the car popped, hissed, and stuttered for about an hour and cleared up.
The one that made mine hiccup was a brand new in the box pre-oiled filter. It wasn't in the car near long enough for me to re-oil it
Old 08-28-2007, 02:42 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
1-1.5mph = 10-15 hp, yea right.

Throttle response is an opinion.

You can get 5-7% better fuel economy but driving slower.

Your promotion of the product sounds to me like a over glorified Tornado.

Fix your link, you spelled university wrong.
Fuel economy tests were done by install university at a constant speed so there was no driving slower. Many of our other customers report the same improvement.

The Tornado is junk and just restricts the intake system. Our product significantly improves the intake system. It works whether you choose to believe it or not. The kit comes with a block off plate which can be used for back to back testing at the track.

Fixed the link. Thanks
Old 08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the flowpac and I like it...I don't you the filter anymore because I don't like oiling it. I'm just using a fram paper filter.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Teching In

I went with the lid and bellow, just installed it to day and it doesnt seem to seal all the way on the sides. I have a holly filter but have not installed it yet because i havent oiled it yet, so i am still using the paper one. maybe this will take care of my problem.