Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DMH or QTP???

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Order 66
I have the QTP. Been working flawlessly for years. Dont know why you guys go apes **** over other brands warranty. You do realize you are paying for it. Like $40-50 more.
Your one of the lucky ones, my QTP fell appart within a few months on a weekend pleasure car. I noticed it wouldnt close one day only to find when I got home the motor had fallen completely off the housing and was MIA, QTP did nothing about it and I was out $175.

$50 more for a better product with a manufacturer that stands behind that product with a four year warranty is cheap piece of mind. I wish I had paid the extra money when I had the chance.

Originally Posted by Order 66
I also have never seen any other brand on the right side of the screen(sponsor). What does that tell ya
That tells me that there a sponsor on this site. It says nothing about there product or weather they stand behind that product.

I will also be ordering the DMH for the Mecham.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSpdDmon
My QTP fell apart a couple weeks ago - literally. I have to look into sending it back in for repair.......OR anyone know if the switch/wiring from the QTP will work with the DMH???
Originally Posted by Jeremiah
You're one of the lucky ones, my QTP fell appart within a few months on a weekend pleasure car. I noticed it wouldnt close one day only to find when I got home the motor had fallen completely off the housing and was MIA, QTP did nothing about it and I was out $175.
You too, eh?

Quick Reply: DMH or QTP???