Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

arh 1 7/8

Old 05-31-2008, 10:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default arh 1 7/8

anyone got picks of these. welds where primarys are welded to flanges...inside and out. would greatly appreciate it. if you want to email them to me, my email is yellowjacket063@yahoo.com
Old 05-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Banned

Have you tried contacting ARH directly. Cool guys over there.. Im sure they could help you with your request.

Also, can I ask why you need 1 7/8 primaries? With your mods, they would be overkill. The 1 3/4 isnt going to be a restriction until your well abover the 500hp mark.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Here is some pics of a vette set, but you can see the welds in there great HVMC. Ya give then a call. There really cool guys

The Fbody Ypipe kicks *** too. there some good pics here
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=arh

Last edited by studderin; 05-31-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SVTHuh
Have you tried contacting ARH directly. Cool guys over there.. Im sure they could help you with your request.

Also, can I ask why you need 1 7/8 primaries? With your mods, they would be overkill. The 1 3/4 isnt going to be a restriction until your well abover the 500hp mark.
ground clearance is killin me with the slp headers. plan on puting heads on soon. putting cats back on the car also. dont want to buy another set later when i do decide to go forced induction. changing headers because of the clearance, not just cause i want bigger primaries. just alot of factors that make me want to go bigger this time. dont want to buy three sets of headers is probably the main reason. cats with help with back pressure. i know it is not going to hurt me cause i have read about people putting the bigger ones on just b/c and they are still picking up more hp. not going to hurt me so y not since i plan on needing them later on anyway. thanx for the pics, will have to get with them and see what they have to say also.

Search this Thread