Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EDITED Exhaust Frenzy

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default EDITED Exhaust Frenzy

What are the best headers and exhaust system(including muffler) for the best HP and TQ? Also is dual better than Cat-back/? I want to know what parts will make the most HP and TQ

Thanks
Old 08-16-2003, 05:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Exhaust Frenzy

What are the best headers and exhaust system(including muffler) for the best HP and TQ? Also is dual better than Cat-back/?

Thanks
HaHa. You can never get an answer to that question. Popular opinion, I beleive, will say that Macs are good mids and great for the money...Hooker or Jet-Hot or Pacesetter good LT and great for the money....and something like FLP, Kooks, or QTP would be what most consider the best but you have to pay/wait for it. Duals better than Y-pipe by most accounts, but not all. That said, I am totally satisfied with my Jet-Hot LT's and 3" True Duals. Best catback for stock car, IMO, is the LOUDMOUTH no questions asked.

For further info, unless very specific in nature, SEARCH!
Old 08-17-2003, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

want to know what parts will make the most HP and TQ

Old 08-17-2003, 06:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

want to know what parts will make the most HP and TQ

There is no real answer to that either...the best bet is one of the headers I put in the 'best'categor..like QTP, FLP, or Kooks coupled to a true dual X-pipe setup. Though a Tri-Y header should make more that is not an option as of yet.