Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Difference between Magnaflow bullets and Magnaflows 4x9s?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Difference between Magnaflow bullets and Magnaflows 4x9s?

Like the title says, is there a difference in sound between the Magnaflow bullets and the magnaflow 4x9s? i am considering either one for a true dual setup. my car is a DD, and i was thinking about doin a true dual over the axle setup with the magnaflows 4x9s. they have a nice refined sound to them and not to loud. but i saw the bullets on summit, and was curious about them. anybody have an idea?
Old 06-20-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

I can tell you that the bullets are loud as hell. Keep in mind that if you go with the 4x9, you can't put them where the bullets are before the axle, as they come to close to the fuel lines, so they would have to go in the rear.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

The bullets are loud as hell. I have them dumped before the axle and I can barely here myself think. I'm thinkin about extending it to the back and using the Corsa tips I never ended up using to fill in the gaps in the bumper.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea, thats what i was thinking. but is there a similarity in sound between the two besides loudness.