Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Test Fitment of Meziere EWP on Milled Heads

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Test Fitment of Meziere EWP on Milled Heads

Its a sad sad day today....

I test fit the Meziere on my 2001 Z28 (cam install on Saturday), it has Absolute Speed heads milled @ .030 and of course an LS6 intake. The fitment was near perfect, I had to dremel sand the throttle linkage smooth (has a lip on the bottom) and it fit perfect.

The sad part is my brand new BeCool radiator won't fit at all, its just too damn thick (double thickness of stock) and theres just no room at all with the bell housing on the Meziere. So its going to have to go ...... Sh*t !

Anyways the Meziere unit looks great and is a high quality piece, for those wondering about the milled heads on a LS6 intake dont worry - fitment is great, just have a dremel and sanding stone handy.
Old 08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Default Re: Test Fitment of Meziere EWP on Milled Heads

Did you happen to weigh both? Anything special in wiring it up

thanks!
Old 08-21-2003, 09:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: Test Fitment of Meziere EWP on Milled Heads

I didn't weigh both but they felt almost the same. I wont be installing it permanently till Tuesday (cam install) so I'll weigh both of them before I install it.

I wrote a thread on wiring it with help from Constrictor98 I also included the parts you need, it really wasnt that hard. I just took my so it looked like a completely stock installation (hiding the wires). I also added a red led to tell me that the pump is functional.

Here is the thread, goto the bottom.
Also check out Camaroholics Camaro.

https://ls1tech.com/threads/showflat...art=3&vc=1