Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best undercurve cam?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Well lets see it in a real test. I'm not saying it cant be done, I just havent seen it proven yet.

Mixing and matching lobes is not new either ...LOL and guess what I've got an L92 cam here with mixed lobes as well. It was developed for an ls2 for a daily driver.

But lets see a side by side test as suggested. Not a dyno sheet from 3 years ago...LOL, you know that proves nothing at all. No disrespect intended.

Let see a tr224 112 lsa and your cam strapped into the same engine and post some results. Thunder developed that cam how long ago? It still rocks and has been mimicked by countless people a number of times. I guess thats the sincerest form of flattery.
Blanco, I am not gonna go further than this (kinda hard since I'm only half way across your world), I think you haven't seen it, mostly because you do not want to see it or admit you are seing it.
I guess for right now, we are just gonna have to stick to our opinions
Old 11-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Now thats a cop out predator, you can do better than that.

To say I wont admit your right when you havent shown me a solid and true test is below your intelligence.

The only true way is to line them up and test them out. TSP did a series of test this way, I'm not sure if they included the tr224 or not? I'm sure Matt would have a file if they did.
I'm not saying you cant spec a cam but you need to come up with solid testing results to prove something one way or another. And again no disrespect intended.