Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dont get mad!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont get mad!!!

ok guys i have been searching and doing my research but cant come up with a final answer

ok well its about time for me to order the cam. i have been wanting the torquer v3 for a long while, but as time goes on and i read more and more about it, it becomes less convincing. its either a really good performer or barley hits 400hp there is no middle to it, t seems like. i want a good street cam that will make around 400hp or more and i would really like to see a nice strong torque curve. i am about to send a request and 25 bucks to pat g to see what he can spec me. i am also starting to look at the ms3. ik its alot bigger than the torquer v3 and im wondering what you guys think?

i am a m6, and i have lt's, catted y, open plate borla, lid, will have ls6 intake, p&p tb, tune. also considering 4.10's and new clutch sometime after the cam since the stock clutch wont last that long after the cam install. its not really a dd just drive it when its nice and alot in the summer
Old 02-08-2009, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Patrick G's spec cams have been proven power makers. Shoot him the money and let'em do his magic