Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stealth cam II Lobes

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beedo
Update!!!! Cam is in and this thing at the 650 idle is cammin hard! Sounds like a 110 lsa cam. Now I have to get the damn belt to stop squeeling. Damn belts, I ran out of carb cleaner and should have known. Pred I was wrong on the cam it is a CRANE Cam
Bring that thing buy dude and we can tune it this weekend on the street with a wideband.

I didnt want to disappoint all your hard work on that Stealth 2 install but Sam and I both said at the same time you'd be disappointed. LOL

I had a Sy3500 converter here at the house that would have worked well with any of the cams you have now but sold it and let the guy make payments on it. We are putting a Pt4000 back in the car now as soon as I replace this bent rod, and re-ring it and bearing it. Everything else looks good in the motor.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I searched this site and the entire web about the stealth cam and never really got much info on it. What I did find was all good so that was the reason I picked it up, and the fact I have the stock stall. I can do anything to these cars I have been doing it for years but when it comes down to it I dont know what to pick! I will take you up on your offer on the tune, I am going to let you two do it but I might have to work this weekend. I am ready to see how it runs, been up way to long and have to go to work in 3 hours so I am fked on sleep! Do you have any need for the GenIII engine service kit I talked to you about? You are more than welcome to use it, I have no need for it right now. If you run across a good deal on a stall let me know 3200-3400 range looks like I will be in the market for one here soon. Gonna put the Stealth in the Classifieds my car sure the hell didnt like it
Old 04-28-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beedo
I searched this site and the entire web about the stealth cam and never really got much info on it. What I did find was all good so that was the reason I picked it up, and the fact I have the stock stall. I can do anything to these cars I have been doing it for years but when it comes down to it I dont know what to pick! I will take you up on your offer on the tune, I am going to let you two do it but I might have to work this weekend. I am ready to see how it runs, been up way to long and have to go to work in 3 hours so I am fked on sleep! Do you have any need for the GenIII engine service kit I talked to you about? You are more than welcome to use it, I have no need for it right now. If you run across a good deal on a stall let me know 3200-3400 range looks like I will be in the market for one here soon. Gonna put the Stealth in the Classifieds my car sure the hell didnt like it
I talked to the only person I know that has a lift that I can use anytime I need it, and he said...Ive got a forklift with LONG arms for a reason..HAHAH So we will set the K-member and motors down on it like he has before.

What do you have to have for it $$ money wise. How tall is it as well?

Quick Reply: Stealth cam II Lobes