Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5.3 Radix or 408ci H/C N/A?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I think it would be foolish of me to have the stock 6.0 built just so I can play NOW. I know if I trade or sell my blower to go towards the build it wouldnt take too long to save up a little more to finish the bottom end. I'll just bolt the untouched, maybe just washed, 317s for now.

Then in a year or so I should be able to afford a FAST setup and some killer heads. I think this is the way to go.

Justus I am not asking any install questions about a NON-LSX vehicle, nor do I have any problems associated with the swap. I am asking gen 3 internal mods questions so I thought this would be the best section for me to post in. If I would have chosen the other section, guys would most likely tell me to go to this section, since all my questions pertain to the topics covered here. The only reason I mentioned the vehicle itself is so that you guys would know what I am using it for.

On the flip side thank you very much for your opinion on which way I should go. It seems to be an echo, so I have no doubt that a 408 NA is what I should build. Thanks yall!