Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The End is Near

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The End is Near

Well after two years my Lingenfelter 383 (532/472) is going to find a new home in Washington State. Today is the last day I will take it out for a ride prior to the car carrier coming on Friday. Its been fun but its time to move on to other things....whats next..maybe an 07 Z06 with a head cam package making almost 600 at the rear?? maybe an 06 E55 with a pully/header upgrade running in the 10's...maybe a 99 GTS Viper??? I dont know but this chapter has come to an end..

The car is being bought by an accountant (I know what your thinking, it will spend its life in a climate control garage) not so...he is running a 50 mile wide open race in Utah at the end of June with his new Lingenfelter...I think if he has the *****, the car will top out at over 210 mph but that is for him test the car and his nerves...

Until my next bowtie, I bid everyone on this forum adieu and if you find yourself in Sterling, CT on RT 14 make sure you light em up and leave your marks in front of Weidels Pub.

I will be leaving a 100+ foot strip this morning on my last ride.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man that sucks. make sure u enjoy her one last time
Old 06-09-2010, 07:11 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Drop the hammer!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM
10 Second Club

I almost shed a tear with that story. Good luck, you'll be back
Old 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

QUITER!!!! j/k sounds like your life is progressing and no doubt you'll get something bigger and better
Old 06-09-2010, 12:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

it has more to do with the fact that the car is as built up as possible, no other projects, nothing else to do...kind of like planning to climb a mountain..now that you have summited it..what is left to do??? walk down and find a bigger more challenging mountain

Originally Posted by King Nothing
QUITER!!!! j/k sounds like your life is progressing and no doubt you'll get something bigger and better
Old 06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 9secondsflat
it has more to do with the fact that the car is as built up as possible, no other projects, nothing else to do...kind of like planning to climb a mountain..now that you have summited it..what is left to do??? walk down and find a bigger more challenging mountain
well said sir well said
Old 06-09-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

of course I could have said what got me tossed out of my college sex class...

a girl stood up and asked "why guys dump her after sex..."

I stood up (they made us do this in the lecture hall of 500- probably so the girls could get a better aim when throwing a rock at you after you **** them off) and said, "well you have to understand, a girl can be rather intimidating just like when your going up a high speed quad lift looking down the steep jagged mountain that your about to ski down...your nerves are getting the best of you, your heart is pounding through your chest, your about to freak out and at that point the lift is dumping you off at the summit. As you look over the edge your thinking that you will die going down this run, but you know what happens? you fall a few times and get back up and after getting to the bottom of the run, you think that was not that bad...let me try another run....." needless to say all the women boooed me, all the guys cheared and the prof told me to leave.... then again i could have said she stunk in the sack
true story
Old 06-09-2010, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Built up as possible? BULLSHIT, it only had a 383...they make bigger motors these days !!

Good luck with your next project. Hopefully it will be the C6Z b/c vipers sound almost as bad as ****** imports with louder than stock exhaust.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

agree, the v10 sounds like ****...but the blue/white gts of the late 90's is drop dead hot.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:08 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 9secondsflat
agree, the v10 sounds like ****...but the blue/white gts of the late 90's is drop dead hot.
You will be able to "ski many more slopes" with a viper. True story.