Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HP with TFS 220cc heads?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default HP with TFS 220cc heads?

Can people with the TFS 220cc as cast heads post up what cam they are running and what kind of HP they are making with it?
Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try hitting up a search , these heads are getting pretty popular for sure, you'll find a lot of info on them.
But really, it all depends on your set up, cam specs, intake (fast) or( LS6) auto or M6.
These roughly gain about 10rwhp less then the CNC 215 heads.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

The search function hasn't worked for about a month now; it used to populate when you type in things like "TFS 220", but now it doesn't and when I type in the full thing I want to search, it doesn't pull up what I'm looking for. Anyway, the setup will be as follows: Full dual exhaust (dumped), stainless long tubes, SLP lid, NGK plugs and MSD wires, TFS 220cc heads and cam (not sure what cam, that's what I need help with). Just wanting people to post up what cam they are running and what their set up is so I can get an idea of what type of power they are making based on cam and set up.

Originally Posted by desertLS1
Try hitting up a search , these heads are getting pretty popular for sure, you'll find a lot of info on them.
But really, it all depends on your set up, cam specs, intake (fast) or( LS6) auto or M6.
These roughly gain about 10rwhp less then the CNC 215 heads.