Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP HELP tell me wat u think of my pushrod length

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP HELP tell me wat u think of my pushrod length

Ok never posted my setup on her before was gonna wait till she was a lil closer to being done but here goes. Block is lq9 blocked bored 30 over stock crank scat i beams wiseco pistons with -2cc valve reliefs arp main studs..all balanced rotating assembly. Top end is a custom ground camshaft from thunder racing along with factory rocker arms with comp trunion upgrades, ls7 lifters, heads are patriot predator heads 59cc, arp head studs, gm mls head gaskets, rollmaster double row timing chain and ported ls6 oil pump. I measured my pushrod length over the weekend and imo came up with an odd pushrod length... i think. I used the eo ic method explained on her and seems to be the norm to get proper length. The number i came up with in order to reach 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 turns to achieve 22ft lbs past zero lash is 7.575 to 7.600 in length. Imo that seems to long but i checked and rechecked and rechecked and u get my point. Let me know if that sounds right or not. Any help or opinions would be very appreciated.

Last edited by nostixs; 09-05-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobody?