Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's running the Vengeance Racing head/cam package?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron, I havent been on here very much since the LS Fest and the CETA is in the garage for the winter, but I wanted to finally send in an update, I managed to run an 11.83 at 114.9mph on a 1.65 60ft. A vast improvement since your team worked on my car this summer. I still have a bug with the high idle but all in all its running hard and strong. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. There is more left in the car, I just need more practice off the line. Take care. Mike Doyle
Old 12-21-2013, 09:34 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dude292
Ron, I havent been on here very much since the LS Fest and the CETA is in the garage for the winter, but I wanted to finally send in an update, I managed to run an 11.83 at 114.9mph on a 1.65 60ft. A vast improvement since your team worked on my car this summer. I still have a bug with the high idle but all in all its running hard and strong. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. There is more left in the car, I just need more practice off the line. Take care. Mike Doyle
Mike,

Glad to hear she is running well. Removing that FAST TB will take care of your high idle issue. Keep us posted as you get more track time.

Thank you again for trusting us with your beautiful CETA!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well !!

Ron
Old 12-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I replaced the FAST TB with a Nick Williams 102mm so we will see if that changes anything. I am also switching to an actual speed density tune and I think that will help also. I will let you know as it happens. Happy New Year

Quick Reply: Who's running the Vengeance Racing head/cam package?