Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can't get Yella Terra rocker hardware HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can't get Yella Terra rocker hardware HELP

Can someone help a guy out?? I bought a set of yella terra's from a friend but he didn't have the hardware. I e-mailed yella terra and they said i have to go through one of their vendors, they don't sell to the public. Their vendors said they dont sell to the public eather and put me in touch with a race car shop in delaware to order them through. Been over two weeks of phone calls and the shop says they've been calling the y/t vendor but never hear back. I've called/ e-mailed other places too with eather no reply's or rudely saying "you have to send me an e'mail". i have the part #'s.. Why are some pedistals, bolts and shims impossible to buy?? how the hell can i buy these???
Old 05-31-2012, 01:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Get your money back from your friend and get new rockers, something other than Yella Terra.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 AM
Teching In

i'd rather not just give up running them over a simple hardware set..
Old 05-31-2012, 03:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I bought my YT's from New Era Performance in NY. I had a problem with the first set and they were very helpful. You might call them and see if they can help at all.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:20 AM
Teching In

First place i tried and whoever answered the phone was very rude. Couldn't even finish getting the words out of my mouth explaining what i needed before i was interrupted with "woah woah...stop, you need to send me an email" and some other crap. Wouldn't even let me give him the part numbers over the phone. Was like they didn't have the time to be bothered with my small purchase.