Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

NA brah. Saying your not at 370 the way your sits right now. After cam swap idk where you will be depends on the cam. But I will say from experience if you end up pushing over 470 to rear with the setup you have now and an aftermarket cam I would be shocked. Even with a torquer your prop looking at somewhere between 390 to 410 I would think. Idk just a guess.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by usnfenix
NA brah. Saying your not at 370 the way your sits right now. After cam swap idk where you will be depends on the cam. But I will say from experience if you end up pushing over 470 to rear with the setup you have now and an aftermarket cam I would be shocked. Even with a torquer your prop looking at somewhere between 390 to 410 I would think. Idk just a guess.
Ok cool lol i gotta get dynoed if im that lo im def going to be looking into 100 shot im trying to break that 500 hp mark
Old 08-01-2012, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevybayboy
Ok cool lol i gotta get dynoed if im that lo im def going to be looking into 100 shot im trying to break that 500 hp mark
500 is easy to do just depends on how you want to get there
Old 08-01-2012, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by usnfenix
500 is easy to do just depends on how you want to get there
I can get a base Tune for 100 to see how much power im putting down the.go from there im prob going to have to go with a bottle to reach that number tho
Old 08-02-2012, 01:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just spent 3 minutes reading this b.s. and got dumber in the process. PM me if you want to spray your way to 500. Ive sprayed a 250 hit on a stock internal LT1 with no problems. Ive been around the bottle for a while. We can get ya smokin that stang and lightning in no time.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

250 shot on stock internal lt1? Wow you must be cool. Even cooler driving and outdated motor that gets spanked up and down by the ls line of motors. I guess also spraying a 250 shot on your motor and getting away with it (for now) makes you the nawz expert huh? I then bow to your apparently extensive knowledge. OP **** it let's spray a 300 shot on your stock internals. You'll be OK. Stranger on the internet says so.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

And on the bottle I'd hope to god he'd at least beat the lightning. I don't race it its slow as **** and a 4600lb parts getter. Truck runs like a 13 or something so pretty much slow. And the mustang? On the bottle yes he'd prob beat that too. Could care less about it. If I wanted a car that no one anywhere could beat I'd have bought an sr-71 blackbird.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chevybayboy
Ha dude your crazy lol and yes im talking about California bay..I never said which cam I had I have to torquer v2 my.vavletrain is upz
Graded now as well.. So your saying 370 HP idk about that I seen people do that with just the cam.. and the ls6 flows better then the bbk? I honestly,didnt know that and the only way to see how much HP im pushing is to get.tuned my heads are off looking for someone to do a milling job with bigger valves but I think im pushing over 370 HP... But you think I could get away with a 50 or 75 shot
You are retarded.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adamantium
You are retarded.
Your mother licked my
Old 08-02-2012, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

That was back in 97 champ. I now own a single big turbo 04 gto. Ill take thay skank stang on anytime. And you are a moron. Usnfen its clear that you have no idea about anything that has to do with nitrous at all. But hey youre a ford guy at least you have an exscuse to your stupidity and arrogance. Am I using words that are too big for your vocabulary? I can dumb it down for you if needed.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha this reminds me of a guy I know who didn't want to use a window switch, he wanted a "button" to engage the nos at any rpm on the street...I told him not to unless he wanted his passenger floorpan to blow out lol...
Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 96s-10ss
That was back in 97 champ. I now own a single big turbo 04 gto. Ill take thay skank stang on anytime. And you are a moron. Usnfen its clear that you have no idea about anything that has to do with nitrous at all. But hey youre a ford guy at least you have an exscuse to your stupidity and arrogance. Am I using words that are too big for your vocabulary? I can dumb it down for you if needed.
no your right i dont know what im talking about. and neither does ls1tech according to you.

third question read it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...o-read-me.html

why you getting mad bro? i said above i could care less about whats faster out there, see unlike you i know when im beaten and could care less about it. as i said above if i worried all the time about oh no theres a member on ls1tech with a car that can beat my close to stock 2013 mustang then id never sleep. ive matured from that teenager mentality of just watching the fast and the furious movies and acting all big and bad online like thats going to prove anything. i couldnt give two juicy fat ford-colored ***** about your gto. some of us street race for the fun of it not worrying about whos gonna beat who. little friendly competition is nice of course but not the 16 year old take you have on it. but hey what do i know, im a ford guy even though my first car was an ss camaro and my project and weekend car is a corvette with a procharged ls swap. because my beaters are fords i MUST be a ford guy. i bet your one of those ******* who jumps on the ford hating bandwagon with no real reason to, other than the occasional GT that smokes you and makes you so mad you stay up at night thinking about it. to answer your obvious misunderstanding im not ford or chevy. im a domestic driver, if its old school or new school muscle and built well/fast **** it im not biased. i can look past stupid rivalry's and recognize when another car company makes a nice vehicle. so have fun with all your hate and discontent. now if you dont want to read all that or its too difficult for you to understand, ive summed it up below. have a nice day.

your an idiot.

btw....

Originally Posted by 96s-10ss

nope but apparently you are.

Last edited by usnfenix; 08-02-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

you can spray 100 on you motor and be safe as long as the tuning is good...do some serach on the nitrous section..there are hundreds of people running 100-300 shots on stock internals and making them live..its all in the tune...If your are new to nitrous i would start with the 100 and work my way up if you want more later...the juice is additive
Old 08-02-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by javier1730
you can spray 100 on you motor and be safe as long as the tuning is good...do some serach on the nitrous section..there are hundreds of people running 100-300 shots on stock internals and making them live..its all in the tune...If your are new to nitrous i would start with the 100 and work my way up if you want more later...the juice is additive
Yea i think im going to go with 100 shot
Old 08-02-2012, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 59 Likes on 42 Posts

Wow, the mis-information on this thread is unbelieveable... OP, do yourself a favor and don't listen to anyone on this thread.

Call some of the vendors performance shops to the right of the page. I'd suggest Nitrous Outlet to start with. Speak to a someone who is experienced and get educated.

Good Luck.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
11 Second Club

Is this thread real? the only one dumber than the op is the mustang guy.

And whoever suggested HSW, LOL
Old 08-02-2012, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blacktransam
Is this thread real? the only one dumber than the op is the mustang guy.

And whoever suggested HSW, LOL
Ur mother just like the other guys mother liked my