Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

first startup a4 2.73's patriot 5.7's tsp 231/237

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 11:09 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SS00Blue
That sounds BAD!!! Congrats. Looks like a bigger 'vertor is in your future.

BTW, what was that at the end of the "rearstartup" clip?

SC-
if your talking about the drag racing it was some clips i had from etown from a couple of weeks ago...i just did a quick edit on the vid not paying attention to detail lol
Old 04-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're getting funnier and funnier by the minute. LOL

Like I told you in the IM, you're taking this race thing a little bit tooooo seriously. You're the one whose being chicken, that's why you're not posting what the car made. Yet you asked everyone's opinion about how much power you were gonna put down. I wasn't trying to be sneaky when I IM you, just curious, that's all. I've been upfront about everything done to my car and what it put down. So, I'm not the sneaky one here.

But anywho, the race can't be moved up because I'm going on vacation next week. I told you I was involved in an accident 5 weeks ago and haven't been able to do a damn thing to my car. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who'll get the last laugh.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
You're getting funnier and funnier by the minute. LOL

Like I told you in the IM, you're taking this race thing a little bit tooooo seriously. You're the one whose being chicken, that's why you're not posting what the car made. Yet you asked everyone's opinion about how much power you were gonna put down. I wasn't trying to be sneaky when I IM you, just curious, that's all. I've been upfront about everything done to my car and what it put down. So, I'm not the sneaky one here.

But anywho, the race can't be moved up because I'm going on vacation next week. I told you I was involved in an accident 5 weeks ago and haven't been able to do a damn thing to my car. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who'll get the last laugh.
dont go now youve obviously got your issues worked out...im gonna guess this vacation is gonna last extra long lol lets stop the talk and race youve got me in hp so you should have no troubles handling me with no problem besides youve got a bottle in addition so you really shouldnt worry too much. Stop talkin at lets
Old 04-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Banned

Wow, what a badd assss you are. LOL My issues are 15* of timing, stock converter and slipping trans. Till my issues are resolved, you'll just have to wait. Boo Hoo.

Don't be in such a rush for your *** whoopin, it's coming it's coming don't worry.

And yes, I am going on vacation. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll send you a post card from sunny Florida.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

heh the best part of the ls1/fbody/etc is the good ole american grudgematch (legally of course).

114mph is pretty good with stock converter. i could only finagle the nitto's to 112.60 with spinning them a little off the line. my raceweigth is 3653 w/driver , 1 beer, and a laptop (sony vaio superslim 2lb with cable).

heh
Old 04-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Banned

After a good burnout I can't even spin the Nittos with the stock converter. LOL
Old 04-15-2004, 01:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Wow, what a badd assss you are. LOL My issues are 15* of timing, stock converter and slipping trans. Till my issues are resolved, you'll just have to wait. Boo Hoo.

Don't be in such a rush for your *** whoopin, it's coming it's coming don't worry.

And yes, I am going on vacation. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll send you a post card from sunny Florida.
lotta talk from a mid 12 second car
Old 04-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Banned

Yup, but as of yet, you haven't even ran that soooooo.......
Old 04-15-2004, 01:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

i ran 2 tenths slower than you with no heads or cam so i should be just fine
Old 04-15-2004, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Christ meet right now. All the time you 2 have been going back and forth you could have met, raced and been home tellin lies.

I want to see what numbers he put down and I dont have AIM.