Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How bad did my mechanic screw me? Integrity wise and value wise? Please look!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 02:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP...

No offense brother, but you're an idiot and your car sounds like a piece of ****. Sorry man.

You should've at least TRIED to tackle some of these issues by yourself. Take a stab at it and if you can't do it, hop on the boards and do some searching for possible help. Heck, even other board members in your area would probably come over and help. You seem like you have deep enough pockets that if you messed something up you could've towed the car to the dealership for help.

Maybe you could've even looked on here for other "shops" in your area. Sorry man, but you really brought this on to yourself as soon as you let him get away with cutting your car. It sucks and I'm being a little harsh on you, but you need to wise up a bit. Just do some research and take a stab at the repairs yourself. This site has got tons of info and pleant of nice people (like everyone who posted before me).

Just do research next time and dont end up getting screwed over again. It hurts to read it and i'm sure your pocket book hurts a bit too.

Again, I'm sorry for being tough, but you need to wake up.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Sommer86
OP...

No offense brother, but you're an idiot and your car sounds like a piece of ****. Sorry man.

You should've at least TRIED to tackle some of these issues by yourself. Take a stab at it and if you can't do it, hop on the boards and do some searching for possible help. Heck, even other board members in your area would probably come over and help. You seem like you have deep enough pockets that if you messed something up you could've towed the car to the dealership for help.

Maybe you could've even looked on here for other "shops" in your area. Sorry man, but you really brought this on to yourself as soon as you let him get away with cutting your car. It sucks and I'm being a little harsh on you, but you need to wise up a bit. Just do some research and take a stab at the repairs yourself. This site has got tons of info and pleant of nice people (like everyone who posted before me).

Just do research next time and dont end up getting screwed over again. It hurts to read it and i'm sure your pocket book hurts a bit too.

Again, I'm sorry for being tough, but you need to wake up.
How does his car sound like a piece of ****?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 159 Likes on 109 Posts

he kept the parts and charged you core???
Old 12-25-2013, 01:38 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seems like bull **** after bull ****... Where are you located?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He has seen your lack of confidence in tackling these issues yourself and has consistently taken you for a ride. Get a lot of that over here with 'bullshit baffles brains' merchants in the motor trade. I'm sorry but he has stitched you up like a kipper several times. Remember revenge is best served cold, tell as many people you can about his shoddy/shitty workmanship and dont give him a penny more of your money.
PS I am on diazepam and diclofenac so ignore me if it it doesn't make sense
Old 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

bad pump relay with chew up pumps fast... i first hand found that out... and always replace fule filter too with pump... plus a pump has a warranty and most of the time the company who makes the pump will warranty it and the labor to replace their new faulty pump.
drilled and slotted rotors warp faster on DD cars than solid rotors. every 10-15k miles i normally get mine resurfaced.
I WOULD ASK FOR ALL OF YOUR OLD PARTS. A good mech will show you would went bad and how its suppose to function.
Buy some tools and keep youtube how-to vids on standby

Quick Reply: How bad did my mechanic screw me? Integrity wise and value wise? Please look!