Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Impala FWD 5.3's, any good? Talk to me! :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Obviously you didn't benefit from school and lack common sence too... must suck... in fact I feel bad arguing with a retarded person so I'm gona go chill while you rant about how life isn't fare,,, boo hoo
Old 10-30-2014, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6turbo
You were talkin bout my spelling so I pointed out your misspelled ****, I realize with auto correct and **** it can be hard to get every word right. Doesn't change the fact that your still a dumbass, You should have known by the price of a fwd motor that they were different, now I'm gonna go for a cruise in my turbo ls2 ws6 that I had to pay top dollar for parts on..like everybodyelse. ..

Btw I didn't graduate from high school N I still live good ... the **** they teach you in school doesn't apply to everyday thing nor does it change the fact YOU were born brainless and have a Joe dirt wallet
Are you sure not graduating didnt hurt you? And I quote "I realize with auto correct and **** it can be hard to get every word right".

Hey, Sherlock, using auto correct HELPS you get every word right, unless you spell really fkd up (even worse than me which is saying something), which apparently by your own admission (if you can connect the dots) do, lol.

No, I have my own place and pay all of my own bills. I dont have room mates or rely on others, so, my money goes to actually live, not be in a house with 20 people like you and then spending all my money on my car. Now, go ride around in your car so you can come back to your moms basement.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by camarotestdriver
Are you sure not graduating didnt hurt you? And I quote "I realize with auto correct and **** it can be hard to get every word right".

Hey, Sherlock, using auto correct HELPS you get every word right, unless you spell really fkd up (even worse than me which is saying something), which apparently by your own admission (if you can connect the dots) do, lol.

No, I have my own place and pay all of my own bills. I dont have room mates or rely on others, so, my money goes to actually live, not be in a house with 20 people like you and then spending all my money on my car. Now, go ride around in your car so you can come back to your moms basement.

The N **** implied my tiny *** buttons and btw my phone will auto correct my words but really spells weird ****. Anyway who cares how I spell is that what we're talkin about..

Btw *** I have no roommates or mom and whatever you said I have a 1.2 million house cut into the side of a mountain, with my WIFE and SON and dog,,,**** my son has a Jacuzzi in his bedroom... you Polly don't got one in your whole neighborhood lol... Nextime at least make a insult that's remotely true..
Attached Thumbnails Impala FWD 5.3's, any good?  Talk to me!  :)-1030141953a.jpg   Impala FWD 5.3's, any good?  Talk to me!  :)-1030141951.jpg  
Old 10-30-2014, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

And I dam sure dint rely on others. For my 18th birthday I got a set of suite cases and a newspaper with places for rent. Never once got handed anything from anyone. Came every step of the way with my wife since we were both in high school. Well I didn't actually graduate but you get it, I forgot I'm talkin to boys not men
Old 10-30-2014, 09:13 PM
TECH Regular

**** I had a mint Monte ss before I had a licence and guess who payd for that too?? Not my roommates lol..

Guess there's upper class, middle class and then...well you

Last edited by ws6turbo; 10-30-2014 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:47 PM
TECH Regular

Maybe if you shut ur ignorant mouth and listened to other people you would have ppl to help you out and have stuff of your own like everybody else. .. u need some *** or something man foreal You are weird as ****. Get a life
Old 10-30-2014, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should be able to find a 5.3 lm7 for less than 1000 bucks complete and decent miles. They made a crap load of them. Just look at salvage yards local and online. Most come with a warranty for at least 30 days. We just picked up a lm7 for 400 bucks had 100k miles. Using it for a turbo ls swap into a foxbody mustang .
Old 10-30-2014, 11:51 PM
That's MISTER MODERATOR

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Moving forward with this thread, we'll be discussing ENGINES and ENGINES ONLY.

If you have nothing positive to add to this thread about ENGINES, say nothing.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:28 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 140 Likes on 117 Posts

I didn't even bother to read all of this bullshit. Two posts by the OP.

AND LOCKED.

I don't know how I missed it before.

Quick Reply: Impala FWD 5.3's, any good? Talk to me! :)