Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My setup

What do you guys think. Just bought a TSP 228r going to be rebuilding the top end. This is what I have in store over the next few months. I'm taking my time since the car won't be on the road till spring time.

I'm going to be using 243 heads milled .036 to boost my compression, they have comp cam dual valve springs good for .650 lift, I'm running the 228r cam so I should be fine.

Other things I will be doing while in their is and not limited to, water pump, oil pump, ls2 timing chain, ls7 lifters, hardened push rods once I measure the correct side of course, then stick .051 oem head gaskets and new bolts.

I'll be running my stock intake manifold. (Ls1) until I get enough money up for my fast 92/92. I think I'll make some decent power with this setup. I already have ARH long tubes with a kooks high flow cats and a slp lm1. What's everyone's opinion on this? Don't mind getting criticized, I want all feedback as I'm very anxious to start this build and of course want to do this right the first time. This is my first real project and am on a budget though as I'm 20 going to college full time and paying my bills. Sucks that mommy and daddy won't help lol but I figured I'd benefit in the end more then someone getting it handed to them.

Quick Reply: My setup