Old 09-15-2017, 11:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,024 Likes on 2,355 Posts

Duhhhh...... YUP! lol
Old 09-16-2017, 07:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by tech@WS6store
Without us there would be no ls1tech.....
Since you don't seem to want to let it go....I'll make sure to quote your arrogance. Last time I checked there would be no ws6store wothout customers....but they're a plenty of forums without vendors.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:03 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts

Us meaning vendors/sponsors. Arrogance? No. You are free to use said forums if vendors bother you. If youre gonna quote, why not use the whole quote instead of quoting out of context? You keep touting how you do this and its proven to do this against what professionals (not just me) say but dont like it when we say either its wrong or have a differing stance then give our prof experience, reasoning why.

Sorry OP for the thread trashing.

I you need any more help, please email us and we can get you taken care of with tech advice or sales.

Last edited by tech@WS6store; 09-16-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:51 AM
10 Second Club

Us meaning vendors/sponsors. Arrogance? No. You are free to use said forums if vendors bother you. If youre gonna quote, why not use the whole quote instead of quoting out of context? You keep touting how you do this and its proven to do this against what professionals (not just me) say but dont like it when we say either its wrong or have a differing stance then give our prof experience, reasoning why.

Sorry OP for the thread trashing.

I you need any more help, please email us and we can get you taken care of with tech advice or sales.
I quote what's pertinent since the rest of your post is typical vague gibberish. You immediately try to get members to pay for stuff they don't need instead of getting to the root cause of their problem. You don't provide tech, just push product unlike other vendors/sponsors. There's YEARS worth of tech and examples on here supporting my stance in threads. You want people to think you're an expert, but don't provide any tech yourself. None of the other vendors on here act like you do. The fact that you continue to go back and forth with me proves my point. Arguing with a engineering is like wrestling in the mud with a pig.....sooner or later you realize the pig likes it. I won't call you out when you stop pushing product in every thread you post in and actually contribute to this site.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Banned

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I like it
Old 09-16-2017, 12:01 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

"Call me out"?

Ok then you could have stopped quite a while ago with whatever you think you're doing. Because its never been "every" thread. There are many threads where i dont sell anything. You can check if you want.

I didnt read your "gibberish" either.

You are literally trashing up the thread still and getting upset over vendors being vendors. And nearly the only one.

Ps i dont always sell or link what we sell. If you cared to check instead of your kneejerk reaction then youd know that.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ddnspider
I quote what's pertinent since the rest of your post is typical vague gibberish. You immediately try to get members to pay for stuff they don't need instead of getting to the root cause of their problem. You don't provide tech, just push product unlike other vendors/sponsors. There's YEARS worth of tech and examples on here supporting my stance in threads. You want people to think you're an expert, but don't provide any tech yourself. None of the other vendors on here act like you do. The fact that you continue to go back and forth with me proves my point. Arguing with a engineering is like wrestling in the mud with a pig.....sooner or later you realize the pig likes it. I won't call you out when you stop pushing product in every thread you post in and actually contribute to this site.
You are SOOO full of... stuff...
Old 09-16-2017, 01:29 PM
10 Second Club

"Call me out"?

Ok then you could have stopped quite a while ago with whatever you think you're doing. Because its never been "every" thread. There are many threads where i dont sell anything. You can check if you want.

I didnt read your "gibberish" either.

You are literally trashing up the thread still and getting upset over vendors being vendors. And nearly the only one.

Ps i dont always sell or link what we sell. If you cared to check instead of your kneejerk reaction then youd know that.
Na....not "vendors"....just one. And you know what's funny? I've already been PM'd previously by another well known sponsor on here confirming everything I've said. And the best part is that they contacted me, not the other way around....and they didn't try to sell me anything. Carry on.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by G Atsma
You are SOOO full of... stuff...
Old 09-16-2017, 01:37 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Youve made it clear you wont be a customer of ours so why would we try to sell you anything in the first place.
As for behind the scenes contacts...that goes both ways, esp when we have walk ins referencing what we do etc on tech.
You float your boat ill float mine.

But again youd say youd stop complaining if i posted where i didnt sell...but here you are posting again.

There is an ignore button on here if you dont like what we do. It may be the best way to avoid pissing all over threads since you cant even agree to disagree and get upset over active vendors.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

Youve made it clear you wont be a customer of ours so why would we try to sell you anything in the first place.
As for behind the scenes contacts...that goes both ways, esp when we have walk ins referencing what we do etc on tech.
You float your boat ill float mine.

But again youd say youd stop complaining if i posted where i didnt sell...but here you are posting again.

There is an ignore button on here if you dont like what we do. It may be the best way to avoid pissing all over threads since you cant even agree to disagree and get upset over active vendors.
Youre first post in this thread you tried selling parts immediately hypocrite. And the same goes the other way too now doesn't it about the ignore button. You get your feelings hurt everytime someone calls out your BS. If you haven't noticed quite posting in here and so will I.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:56 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

No bs. Sorry.
Oh so the rules have changed. I see. The double standard is still alive it seems. Im no hypocrite. I never said this thread...but you said EVERY so remember when you point the finger...well im sure you can fill in the rest.
You came in attacking Lonnie as well and how he sells...so its not just me. If im JUST trying to turn a profit on everything id sell the highest price everything to everyone and not care. We dont. Like i said before (and in threads as well) if there are other better parts we dont sell ill tell a customer.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:04 PM
10 Second Club

No bs. Sorry.
Oh so the rules have changed. I see. The double standard is still alive it seems. Im no hypocrite. I never said this thread...but you said EVERY so remember when you point the finger...well im sure you can fill in the rest.
You came in attacking Lonnie as well and how he sells...so its not just me. If im JUST trying to turn a profit on everything id sell the highest price everything to everyone and not care. We dont. Like i said before (and in threads as well) if there are other better parts we dont sell ill tell a customer.
I made a response to you treating Lonnie like he's the answer to everything, but completely forget that he's also running a business and in his best interest to say where the limit of a stock fuel a system is.....and the following poster agreed with that statement but you left that out didn't you? The best part of all of this is you assuming I haven't been a customer.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:43 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

You made it clear many times you wouldn't buy from us. So if you did after then thats your call.

Lonnie is another proven prof in the industry for fueling. I wasnt acting like anything. You missed the posts after about him too.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ddnspider
I made a response to you treating Lonnie like he's the answer to everything, but completely forget that he's also running a business and in his best interest to say where the limit of a stock fuel a system is.....and the following poster agreed with that statement but you left that out didn't you? The best part of all of this is you assuming I haven't been a customer.
Dude, as long as you're pissing all over someone, you better check how wet your shoes are....
Old 09-16-2017, 07:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by G Atsma
Dude, as long as you're pissing all over someone, you better check how wet your shoes are....
Ive never blown a motor and I've done up to 900hp boosted LS1s on 93 octane only and daily driver quality....so yeah shoes are dry thanks for checking though, I appreciate it
Old 09-17-2017, 12:23 AM
Banned

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Cant you people see hes special

having people all day tell you what you want to hear is boring, like some millionaire or something.

Some of the bodies molecular machines change conformation 60 times per second. Its a whole other world in there.

Quick Reply: General input and help with Cam choice