Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unicorn cam?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2019, 08:42 AM
8 Second Club

Received 945 Likes on 701 Posts

Originally Posted by tech@WS6store
Pawn shop? As in we sell only new parts? Because thats not what a pawn shop does...but if you want a price for your parts the best i can do is $3.50. In fact, the marketplace/parts classified sectionis the pawn shop of ls1tech. Even funnier? Thats exactly where you're trying to pawn your parts.

Clearly you need a dictionary for Christmas. Ill put in a word with Car Parts Santa.

Also i enjoy forums as well. You know very well that IB would kill this platform if they had no sponsors. Not sure if you are acting obtuse there or if it's natual.

Soap box? No. Some people need a reminder that professionals like the sponsors on here do it day in and day out. As far as "reading up" for "knowledge" maybe you should try that dictionary. Its full of information like the differences between THEN and THAN, hock and sell new, as well as other nice words like sponsor and professional. I dont need to read on social media to gain knowledge. I do glean information from it, but if youre acting like you dont or cant, then youre nose must be bleeding from that pedestal youve put yourself on.

I WILL engage people on here. You get your bvd's in a wad because i engage people and act like a forum member then get em turned around backwards when i do what sponsors are supposed to do and offer items and support for persons asking questions. I cant read you mind just like you apparently cant read a dictionary. If you dont like seeing me be me, then there is a block button. It can save your triggered ego any more hurt. That way you can post your...whatever...and i wont see it and I can post and keep supporting this page and not make you need new underwear.

Thats obviously blunt and to the point. Just like I am.
Wow, talk about triggered! This guy really just wasted his time to type all that? No wonder the pawn shop he works at outsources their tuning
Old 12-24-2019, 11:10 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 244 Likes on 186 Posts

Im so glad you checked out our fb page and website! I guess you missed the part on the site where we tune in house?
Again see my above post about a dictionary.

We offer mail order tuning to our customers because most of them are all over the US and cant drive in here for a tune. And quite a few dont live near a tune shop or dont trust anyone. The tuner is also well known and respected. Thats called professionalism. Thats in the dictionary also.

Maybe you got taken by some pawn shop in the past when you hocked some family VCR for a new msd distributor, and thats why youre so upset and angry and refuse to use the terms correctly. Thats your problem though.

Expect everything else you say to be ignored though. Not only are your comments and vocabulary irrelevant, but your theory also. Youre clearly mad about me calling you out on it. I wont keep adding to the ridiculous course from the thread topic you have chosen to take.

To the OP I apologize. I hope you get your cam situation sorted out. If you want any more info, im available nearly day or night weekends and holidays via email rpmspeedtech@gmail.com. I honestly dont know of any other shops that can say that :-)
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (12-24-2019)
Old 12-25-2019, 09:07 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by tech@WS6store
Im so glad you checked out our fb page and website! I guess you missed the part on the site where we tune in house?
Again see my above post about a dictionary.

We offer mail order tuning to our customers because most of them are all over the US and cant drive in here for a tune. And quite a few dont live near a tune shop or dont trust anyone. The tuner is also well known and respected. Thats called professionalism. Thats in the dictionary also.

Maybe you got taken by some pawn shop in the past when you hocked some family VCR for a new msd distributor, and thats why youre so upset and angry and refuse to use the terms correctly. Thats your problem though.

Expect everything else you say to be ignored though. Not only are your comments and vocabulary irrelevant, but your theory also. Youre clearly mad about me calling you out on it. I wont keep adding to the ridiculous course from the thread topic you have chosen to take.

To the OP I apologize. I hope you get your cam situation sorted out. If you want any more info, im available nearly day or night weekends and holidays via email rpmspeedtech@gmail.com. I honestly dont know of any other shops that can say that :-)
This guy is hilarious! Just have to laugh at his useless long winded posts that lack knowledge and experience. You’ve made my point for me, congrats.
Old 12-25-2019, 10:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 642 Likes on 493 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOW SEDAN
This guy is hilarious! Just have to laugh at his useless long winded posts that lack knowledge and experience. You’ve made my point for me, congrats.

reading through the forum and noticing your posts, I can’t help but notice that
1) you tend to disagree alot
2) like to argue
3) think you are witty at your arguments
4) get into it with numerous people, often
5) portray yourself as being such an accomplished racer and having a faster car than most, although when someone points that out, you deny it and point at your forum name
6) as I’ve seen, you’ve been called out on your shenanigans several times about getting you to “prove” your supposed fastness but yet you fail to do that. I, myself haven’t called you out on it. Because honestly I don’t care. You live no where near me so I don’t have to put up with your shenanigans. If you were to live close to me and talk to me like you have in the past, you’d get embarrassed around here.

so why don’t you make a New Years resolution. It’s not too late. You have a few days to think about it. And vow to visit this forum and stop being a smartass, know it all, I’m the best at everythingdick attitude and simply be a helpful member instead of the above and also being a troublemaker.

go ahead. Say something smart alec. I wouldn’t expect anything different. What you should do is be a man and admit your wrong doings and move on. But, you probably won’t.
The following 2 users liked this post by Kfxguy:
bbond105 (12-26-2019), G Atsma (12-25-2019)
Old 12-26-2019, 10:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 862 Likes on 658 Posts

I'm thinking SLOW might refer to his mental attributes instead of his car.
The following 2 users liked this post by wannafbody:
G Atsma (12-26-2019), Kfxguy (12-26-2019)
Old 12-27-2019, 11:12 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by wannafbody
I'm thinking SLOW might refer to his mental attributes instead of his car.
Your probably right, I’m great at making bad decisions but the cars are slow too.

Originally Posted by Kfxguy
you’d get embarrassed around here.
Won’t happen, but nice try.

Baffles me why people like you take the interwebs so seriously. Aren't you old enough to know better? Im over here laughing and you guys are typing heartfelt novels. You should relax for new years!
Old 12-27-2019, 12:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SLOW SEDAN
Your probably right, I’m great at making bad decisions but the cars are slow too.

Won’t happen, but nice try.

Baffles me why people like you take the interwebs so seriously. Aren't you old enough to know better? Im over here laughing and you guys are typing heartfelt novels. You should relax for new years!

nice way to not Own your actions. Blame it on the internet and me taking things so seriously. It’s not that. I could give a **** about what you say or think about me. I was simply pointing out how you are more of a troublemaker than being a helpful member. We all do it. But a real man will own that ****, realize he’s wrong and admit it. You’d rather blame it on me, the internet, whatever. Cool.

and yea, it would happen. Not with my car because I don’t have the want/need to be the fastest guy around. But I do know a few guys that would make you feel like a fool along with many people on this forum.
Let me be clear, I never once said I had a faster car than anyone on this forum. I never once said I set records or whatever. But you have tooted your own horn numerous times and you make yourself look even more dumb when people say prove it and you say you have nothing to prove.

btw. I see it took you a couple days to figure out what your response would be, and that’s what you come up with? Lighten up? Taking thongs too seriously?
that’s weak dude. Weak.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,306 Posts

Never take a thong too seriously....words to live by.
The following 3 users liked this post by ddnspider:
Che70velle (12-27-2019), jayyyw (12-29-2019), SLOW SEDAN (12-30-2019)
Old 12-27-2019, 04:37 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 244 Likes on 186 Posts

Here is a video of the California Love cam in a customers car in Germany. I had posted about it before but just remembered the video.
It made in the high 300s nearly 400 on hp iirc and like 380 tq or something like that. Impressive for the wider lsa still. They are SUPER picky about sound and emissions there also.
Old 12-27-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 5 stations with E85 within a 5 minute drive. 1 Kroger (actual E80-E83 measured), 2 Valeros & 2 RaceTracs (actual E70-E75 measured).

Ran it in my tuned Silverado w/L83 & C7 with flex fuel sensor installed.

Hooked on corn juice. Will convert my C5 when the time comes.

Last edited by bigsapper; 12-27-2019 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2019, 06:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by bigsapper
I have 5 stations with E85 within a 5 minute drive. 1 Kroger (actual E80-E83 measured), 2 Valeros & 2 RaceTracs (actual E70-E75 measured).

Ran it in my tuned Silverado w/L83 & C7 with flex fuel sensor installed.

Hooked on corn juice. Will convert my C5 when the time comes.
cool. How’s that help my camshaft thread?
Old 12-27-2019, 09:49 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,648 Likes on 2,229 Posts

cool. How’s that help my camshaft thread?
wait, wut? There’s a camshaft thread here?
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (12-28-2019)
Old 12-28-2019, 07:09 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More compression needs more octane.

Old 12-30-2019, 09:50 AM
8 Second Club

nice way to not Own your actions. Blame it on the internet and me taking things so seriously. It’s not that. I could give a **** about what you say or think about me. I was simply pointing out how you are more of a troublemaker than being a helpful member. We all do it. But a real man will own that ****, realize he’s wrong and admit it. You’d rather blame it on me, the internet, whatever. Cool.

and yea, it would happen. Not with my car because I don’t have the want/need to be the fastest guy around. But I do know a few guys that would make you feel like a fool along with many people on this forum.
Let me be clear, I never once said I had a faster car than anyone on this forum. I never once said I set records or whatever. But you have tooted your own horn numerous times and you make yourself look even more dumb when people say prove it and you say you have nothing to prove.

btw. I see it took you a couple days to figure out what your response would be, and that’s what you come up with? Lighten up? Taking thongs too seriously?
that’s weak dude. Weak.
It's called the holidays... I have better things to do than stalk your posts. Sorry you had to sit there and long for my reply! Did you really just play the "my uncles cousins brothers car is faster then yours" card... talk about weak! Then you bring up thongs? You must be wearing your borat outfit while you think of me!

Quick Reply: Unicorn cam?