Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CETA LS1 Mod

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 08:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CETA LS1 Mod

I am the proud owner of a 20k mile CETA. Some say I shouldn't modify it but I look at it as it can always be put back to stock right? Nothing crazy, cam and 243 heads with the support mods. I decided to go with the smaller TSP 228/232 .600 112 LSA. I wanted a good street performer, the car is not going to see track time. After talking with my installer at Owens Performance in Newark Ohio and TSP about my goals, this cam suits the build well. The 243 heads will have upgraded springs etc but I didn't have any work done on them otherwise. To support the cam and heads, TSP long tubes, TSP catted Y and magnaflow catback will be my exhaust set up. I decided to go with 42 lb injectors at this time as well just to be sure the duty cycle is never in question when I do decide to run it hard and enjoy it. New gaskets, bolts and fluids will definitely be included. To support the power, a C7 clutch with an upgraded flywheel will be used. After the build is complete, I plan to have the car tuned at Dyno Tune Motorsports in Gallaway Ohio. May of you are probably familiar with Dyno Brian if you're from the Ohio area. Upgrades to the suspension are next.

Quick Reply: CETA LS1 Mod