Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any 228/232 cams out there?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by poolfanatic
Anyone who'd like dyno graphs or other information, please feel free to hit me up directly with an e-mail davidc@motorsporttech.com

I'll be more than happy to e-mail you some dyno graphs from various installations we've completed and answer any questions you might have.

The G1 comes standard on a 113 LSA, but it is also available on a 112, 114 and 115 depending on your preference!

Thanks and best regards,

David Coates
MTI
Houston, TX

At what RPM would this cam peak HP at....or where would the optimal RPM shift point be?
Old 10-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLASTER
What were you numbers before the cam? I'm hoping to get 40 hp out of it. If not, I will go with something bigger.
i didn't get any numbers before the cam. all i had for mods before the cam was jet hot LT's, true duals, lid and filter. so if i had to take a guess i would say maybe between 340 - 350rwhp. if you have the money i would suggest getting heads w/ cam, i wish i had. once you feel the power of your car after the cam, you'll be addicted and want more. thats why im probably going to be getting heads and maybe a bigger cam soon.

Quick Reply: Any 228/232 cams out there?