Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Better daily Driver Cam… TSP Torquer or 233/239 or HPE “S” Cam or what?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

233/239 waiting in the garage, trying to assemble the rest of the required (by me) bolt ons to do a thrash on it all. Normally my DD , but will probably got to semi-toy status after all this...depending on the tune...then again, I live 3 miles from work ^^
Old 01-31-2005, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skimms98
233/239 waiting in the garage, trying to assemble the rest of the required (by me) bolt ons to do a thrash on it all. Normally my DD , but will probably got to semi-toy status after all this...depending on the tune...then again, I live 3 miles from work ^^
Which ever one I go with, a good tune is a given. There are some good tuners in the Houston area. Im kinda in the same boat as you as far as being close to work... Im about 8 miles round trip... but still want to be able to drive over to Baytown (50 miles or so) make some good passes down the track, and drive it home & not have to worry about anything.

That graph helped out a lot CamTom12, thanks for that & for all the suggestions so far.

Quick Reply: Better daily Driver Cam… TSP Torquer or 233/239 or HPE “S” Cam or what?