Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

which cam would u put i n ur 6 spd?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
I'm not upset. Nor do I find a problem with you giving people advice on cams. My question was why do you choose to have such an attitude when people disagree with you. It takes a lot more than just a cam to get into the 10's, but a Trex would definitely help. JS has put a LOT of effort into gettin into the tens w/the 224, but he needed heads to do it. Not everyone wants a small cam either....some like the sound of a big one. To each their own, but I think you should get off everyone elses' nuts about liking big cams. And no...I'm not going to run a BIG cam. I'm most likely going to be running an FM9, specs 232/236. Not too BIG when you compare them.
nice you picked up on the "BIG", took that off stevensls1's post, thought it was pretty funny

anyway i don't really care to continue this irrelevant conversation with you on the forum ... pm me if you'd like discuss anything besides the questions posed in this or any other thread

btw, just fyi i'll post anyway i choose ... you don't like it, tough
Old 02-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by madpwr1
i think you're the one that needs to calm down ... i ain't bitchin bout nothin ... you're bitchin bout my post

the guy wanted help in choosin a cam ... i thought he'd be better off with a cam that's more streetable and proven then just jumpin on the bigger is better bandwagon ... i got a response askin why would i recommend the cam i did when a bigger cam would give better results and i replied accordingly ... i could of chose my words more carefully, but i don't really care

so when you decide to get off my nuts let me know, in the mean time
hey moron, i replied why go with the tr224 when a MTI t1 makes more power.

now the t1 is a SMALLER cam. learn how to read before you talk ****.

you have a problem with wanting to argue huh? just relax and let the big boys talk.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by nspr8td lt1
hey moron, i replied why go with the tr224 when a MTI t1 makes more power.

now the t1 is a SMALLER cam. learn how to read before you talk ****.

you have a problem with wanting to argue huh? just relax and let the big boys talk.
WOW, i mis-read, my bad ... shoot me

and no i don't have a problem with wantin to argue ... there was no arguement, just statin why i'd choose a tr224 over a big cam if i wasn't goin to bother makin sure everything is setup correctly

and i don't think the name callin was called for BIG BOY!

btw, direct me to the **** talkin ... i missed that part

Last edited by madpwr1; 02-03-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by madpwr1
this is absolutely true ... but most people don't and would of been better off with the smaller cam

stevensls1 has chosen his cam, trex, and i wish you all the luck ... hope everything works out as planned
thanks for the luck. im quite sure ill need it.

and cant we all just get along?
Old 02-03-2005, 03:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn.....another thread thats gone south. madpwr1....LOL. thats cool. i can appreciate you postin the way you do.....sometimes i just find it funny. but in retrospect, you're not bad at all compared to nspr8ted lt1.....that guy needs to chill out.