Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam & CT emissions???

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DD966
I'm in Stratford. My car passed (look at sig.) Eventhough my car wasn't called I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone when I got the notice for my '95 Jeep. I did drive it around for a while on the Merit first though. My car was tuned by Eastside The one time I went to Heavenly Donuts, I was the only f-body there If you guys plan on going for sure, let me know.

Jim

Wow...thats wierd, the past 2 years i made a point of going almost every sunday...i always put my SS in the corner that eventually gets run over by mustangs..lol. So we're up to 3 F-bodys now. I think mothers day is the first show...depending on how cold it is, will PM you guys when the time comes.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was listening to some sounds at www.ls1sounds.com and when you click SLP Loudmouth from the list on the left...the very first video recording was from a Red T/A w/ supposedly "long tubes, no cats, loudmouth catback and a TR224-112" I was just wondering if anyone knows if that info is accurate b/c i think it sounds awesome and thats what i'm gunning for to get my car to sound like. Any thoughts appreciated.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The new testing here in CT doesnt even put a sniffer in the tail pipe. Its not even an actual "emitions test". Like the other guys said, its more of an obdII diagnostic check for codes. As long as there are no stored or current codes you pass.
Not really a problem if you have tuning software to shut off codes etc... right?

Quick Reply: Cam & CT emissions???