Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

big cam statement

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can't believe you guys continued this thread for so long...
Old 04-03-2005, 03:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

I can't believe I helped it along so much either..

Waiting his response however..
Old 04-03-2005, 03:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That graph is fuggin' hilarious... that is nice of him to read his torque spikes, and the fact that it's STD makes it even better. And bobby1, not to be confused with your medical charts, STD does not stand for sexually transmitted disease in this case.

My car put out 20 more rwhp and torque STD when compared to SAE... so it looks to me like this guy's in the 340-350 rwtq range.

Like someone else said, thanks for playing...
Old 04-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Hehe, that graph looks like ****. I think that my car had a better looking graph when I was bolt on's only... at least I was making a real 368 TQ CORRECTED! This booby fool's car not only has got to run like **** with that A/F, it's making **** power. Moron.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:30 PM
10 Second Club

O.K. I opend the it. BAWAWAWAWAWAWA. What a F-ing TOOL!!!! Bobby the idiot.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Hehe, that graph looks like ****. I think that my car had a better looking graph when I was bolt on's only... at least I was making a real 368 TQ CORRECTED! This booby fool's car not only has got to run like **** with that A/F, it's making **** power. Moron.
lets see a dyno sheet on your car! May be you think 430-445 hp at the crank is bad but keep in mind once I tune the car add a lsx intake and heads I'll be at 500 plus horsepower maybe in your mind that sucks but for me I'm just getting started! I'll post my next dyno results with tuning.It seems everybody on this forum missed the point of my original statement was to let everybody know that there are other cams out there, that are just as good maybe evenbetter than the t rex or magic stick or fm11-14!
Old 04-03-2005, 05:20 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bobby1
lets see a dyno sheet on your car! May be you think 430-445 hp at the crank is bad but keep in mind once I tune the car add a lsx intake and heads I'll be at 500 plus horsepower maybe in your mind that sucks but for me I'm just getting started! I'll post my next dyno results with tuning.It seems everybody on this forum missed the point of my original statement was to let everybody know that there are other cams out there, that are just as good maybe evenbetter than the t rex or magic stick or fm11-14!
oh god...thats funny.....

you just dont get it do you....

there are guys on here wit the t-rex.... no ported heads...no LSX....
putting down 400+ to the ground.....

man I cant believe how dense you are
Old 04-03-2005, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
That graph is fuggin' hilarious... that is nice of him to read his torque spikes, and the fact that it's STD makes it even better. And bobby1, not to be confused with your medical charts, STD does not stand for sexually transmitted disease in this case.

My car put out 20 more rwhp and torque STD when compared to SAE... so it looks to me like this guy's in the 340-350 rwtq range.

Like someone else said, thanks for playing...
Maybe you're right... I should run my TA off a cliff because it only made 430-445 crank hp not tuned and with a bad intake and bad spark plug wires! Since my dyno sucks so bad lets see your Hennessey-like hp numbers on your f body! I'm sure you're making 600 or 700 hp! Or maybe you're just like me, just a guy trying to get the most performance out of the car you have!
Old 04-03-2005, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Bobby, you've been ridiculed pretty hard here and name calling is a bit much, but you have made alot of uneducated statements. Your cam isn't doing better than any of the cams you listed, in fact I've seen 224 cams do much better. I see you posting in all the Trex threads going on as if your comparing. Fix your A/F and see what happens to your dyno numbers! Get it tuned, re-dyno, don't read the spikes, have it done SAE corrected numbers, learn a little bit about cams and why they are used for different types of applications. Take your car to the track and get an ET to post, good luck with having any credibility at all anymore though...

Dan
Old 04-03-2005, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Exclamation

Please lock this...

Every time I get back to reading this thread, I have to get rushed to the Emergency Room to get my sides stitched back together, after splitting them from laughing too hard...

Ed
Old 04-03-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Maybe you're right... I should run my TA off a cliff because it only made 430-445 crank hp not tuned and with a bad intake and bad spark plug wires! Since my dyno sucks so bad lets see your Hennessey-like hp numbers on your f body! I'm sure you're making 600 or 700 hp! Or maybe you're just like me, just a guy trying to get the most performance out of the car you have!
BAWAAHAHAAHAHAA that is the greatest ricer statement I've ever heard. Dude, Sean of FASTech is going 5s in the 1/8th on stock wires... Unless you've hacked the crap out of them they are ok. Tool.

Hey guess what man? I bet my car would make more power with the LSX too.. Will I run one? Probably not.

Oh, and just a little reminder... I'm on a 232/234.5 .59788/5.9969 on a 112
you are on a
custom ground a comp cam 232-240 595-610 lift cam at 110 lsa
Thats a bigger cam (at .50) considering the exhaust lobe, and so forth.

So you know, there are plenty of bolt on guys running good #s. Don't bash this guy b/c he made near what you made w/o a cam.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by EDC
Please lock this...

Every time I get back to reading this thread, I have to get rushed to the Emergency Room to get my sides stitched back together, after splitting them from laughing too hard...

Ed
HAHAHA LMAO

Glad a few of us could egg it on a little bit more.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

bobby, you're a dense fella there guy. you just don't get it. differen't cams are meant for different things. nobody cares what the original point of this thread was, you've made yourself look very discredible and quite foolish. you think you have this magic cam....but you don't. nobody cares about it, deal with it. i know i lose sleep b/c my car isn't raved about like Smokin01TA's.

when I get my cam in, i'll still wax your ***. w/o a LSX intake or heads. your POS will need both just to break 420rwhp at this rate. with such a "magical" cam you should be over 400rw already...w/ or w/o a kickass tune. stop whining about why your car isn't making the power b/c of this or that....fix it and post up or shut up.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

Maybe you're right... I should run my TA off a cliff because it only made 430-445 crank hp not tuned and with a bad intake and bad spark plug wires!
Just be sure your in it!!
Old 04-03-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2c5s

damn my sides hurt.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Or maybe you're just like me, just a guy trying to get the most performance out of the car you have!
Dude, the big difference between you and everyone else who's posted in this thread is that we don't make uneducated, asinine statements claiming to have magic cams...

hell, if your cam is going to be so great, let's just call it the Saint Bobby cam since it's going to take at least 3 miracles for you to pull off the numbers you claim it will.

And another thing that's different between you and the rest of us, we also know how to ignore torque spikes on a dyno sheet instead of basing our miracle cam claims on them.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, the big difference between you and everyone else who's posted in this thread is that we don't make uneducated, asinine statements claiming to have magic cams...

hell, if your cam is going to be so great, let's just call it the Saint Bobby cam since it's going to take at least 3 miracles for you to pull off the numbers you claim it will.

And another thing that's different between you and the rest of us, we also know how to ignore torque spikes on a dyno sheet instead of basing our miracle cam claims on them.
True story. If you didnt constantly ignore what is being said to try to help you, then prove your stupidity to us, you wouldnt get the crap you do.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2c5s
between the two of you thats the hardest i've laughed all weekened, thats great. the Saint Bobby of Assinine cam!
Old 04-03-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Someone call LS1 Speed ASAP! They'll want to get a copyright and registered trademark on that first thing tomorow morning. Its destinted to be the next big thing...
Old 04-03-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm beginning to think the integer in his username is an IQ indicator.