Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FFHP is no longer a TEA dealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are great guys eh?? How is someone great when they straight the f*ck up defrauded customers, they did this same **** for NON_SPONSOR, and it back fired in all the supporters faces. For anyone that defends them when they knowingly did hard working customers wrong need to wake up. THIS IS WRONG!!!! What if Brent had not contacted the owner and found this fraud, people would start trashing TEA for not producing the numbers they claim, unknowingly that they have Patriot heads. There is no excuse for this, much less people standing up for them when they are blatantly wrong!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 10:21 PM
9 Second Club

I will get the heads I asked for or I will get my $ back. Thats why I paid with my credit card!
Old 04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is another great example of how there is no cheap way to go fast...period. Good catch TEA. Have TEA done any AFR 225 heads and if so , what is price and results?
Old 04-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Wow that is seriously messed up. It's sad that people have to fabricate lies like this. And screw hard working people out of their money. Thank god for the honest, like TEA.

On a side note I LOVE my Stage 2 5.3 TEA heads. Been on the car well over a year performing excellent. Flowing really well as i'm making near 390 at the wheels through an A4 and baby cam.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
I will get the heads I asked for or I will get my $ back. Thats why I paid with my credit card!
not if they file for bankrupcy!
Old 04-04-2005, 11:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad I didn't buy from them a while back when I was looking at heads. Good job TEA.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
10 Second Club

I bought from FFHP in January. LS6 stg 2's. Flow sheet said 315cfm @ .600. I thought it seemed a bit to good to be true. So, I had them flowed by an idependant sf600 bench. They were down 28cfm @ .600 and across the board. Yes, they gave me my money back, because I caught them B.S'n the numbers. The point is, had I put those heads on my car and found out I made less power than with the heads before, I would have be chasing lost h.p. everywhere but the heads....BECAUSE THEIR FLOW SHEET SHOWED 315CFM @ .600 AND BIG NUMBERS BELOW THE CURVE.

Good job TEA!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, kinda like ordering Brook Burk worn panties and gettin old Hillary ones
Old 04-05-2005, 12:16 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
These are great guys eh?? How is someone great when they straight the f*ck up defrauded customers, they did this same **** for NON_SPONSOR, and it back fired in all the supporters faces. For anyone that defends them when they knowingly did hard working customers wrong need to wake up. THIS IS WRONG!!!! What if Brent had not contacted the owner and found this fraud, people would start trashing TEA for not producing the numbers they claim, unknowingly that they have Patriot heads. There is no excuse for this, much less people standing up for them when they are blatantly wrong!!!!!!
Yea, they are great guys.. id go to bat for them any day of the week. You guys are getting your little panties in a wad when you have only heard one side of this story.. thats BS! You guys should stop knocking them until they have a chance to defend themselves.. My FFHP heads flowed 10 cfm more than advertised.. plus like said before, i guarantee you that you WIL NOT find a company that works as hard with and for the customer.. Brad and Scott are good people... i say give them a chance to tell their side of the story and stop bashing them...
Old 04-05-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Bo, that was messed up.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn shameful....
Old 04-05-2005, 02:03 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
this is another great example of how there is no cheap way to go fast...period. Good catch TEA. Have TEA done any AFR 225 heads and if so , what is price and results?

im having them do a set off 225's for me as we speak ....
Old 04-05-2005, 02:09 AM
TECH Addict

Who is FFHP?
Old 04-05-2005, 02:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

ForceFed High Performance ... sponsor on this site
Old 04-05-2005, 06:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Before the bashing continues too far, someone from FFHP needs to step in and either accept or refute TEA's claims. BE WARNED, this thread is already ripe flame bait -- and as such is being VERY closely watched Lets keep this one at medium rare and get all the facts out.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:21 AM
TECH Resident

there is probably no way to respond to this that is going to bandaid the wound that has been inflicted, but i will say this. anytime that we sold a set of heads to be CNC'd by TEA that is what they were. 11 bravo and JRP heads are definetly 100% tea heads that is no lie. We havent advertised our heads as being cnc by TEA in a long time and we really never intended to advertise them this way. i am not sure where the mix up has occured with this set of heads. i can only remember one set of heads that i recently did that was promised to be TEA heads and that was to ChrisMcdaniels. His heads are as well CNC'd by TEA. Also on a side note we have about 15 sets of heads on a pallet that we were going to be sending up there this week but we are no longer going to be as you all can see. no where in this senerio are we trying to do something shady or dishonest. the only heads we have ever bought from patriot are the LS6 style heads and a very few sets of the 6.0 liter heads and one set of the 806 heads. I am sure patriot can even vouch for that. i have never bought any 5.3 heads or regular LS1 casting from them other than the 1 set of 806 heads which i still have in my possesion. i understand and applaud tea for doing wat they did even though it does suck on my behalf because if i that i was getting something that was suposed to be this and it was that i would want to know. i will work out any problem with anyone that "THINKS" they way have a fraudulant set of heads or what not. i have always handled any problem and will not stop here.

Brad
Old 04-05-2005, 07:33 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by chrismcdaniel
Yea, they are great guys.. id go to bat for them any day of the week. You guys are getting your little panties in a wad when you have only heard one side of this story.. thats BS! You guys should stop knocking them until they have a chance to defend themselves.. My FFHP heads flowed 10 cfm more than advertised.. plus like said before, i guarantee you that you WIL NOT find a company that works as hard with and for the customer.. Brad and Scott are good people... i say give them a chance to tell their side of the story and stop bashing them...
I am in no way bashing them. If it was a mistake so be it. But how would you fell about it. I waited a while for my heads. Which is no big deal because they treated me right. Like I said in my first post. I will let them fix me up. It could just be a common mistake. Which can happen when you have tons of orders going out. When these heads were sent off I had no intention of being worried about it. TEA just wanted to flow them and see them so I said no harm in that. Since they were suppost to be there design. So maybe I did get the wrong heads. I know they will do something about it,But now I will have to wait again for heads.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:39 AM
TECH Addict

well.....anyone wanna respond to what brad has said? he is obviously stepping up to the plate and facing the fire. id like to hear from the owner of the "imposter" heads that brent talked to. cuz thats who its between right now......him and brad. there is no proof of any other incident occuring yet as far as we know....right??
Old 04-05-2005, 07:40 AM
9 Second Club

FFHP has allready pmed me and stated they will make it right. Just so everyones knows. They are not running away from this.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:41 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wickid Z
well.....anyone wanna respond to what brad has said? he is obviously stepping up to the plate and facing the fire. id like to hear from the owner of the "imposter" heads that brent talked to. cuz thats who its between right now......him and brad. there is no proof of any other incident occuring yet as far as we know....right??
I am the owner of the heads.