Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

electrical problem? or is it blown engine?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electrical problem? or is it blown engine?

01 ws6 6 spd
I have had all kinds of issues and recent dealership work. They have replaced nearly my entire drivetrain. (long....long story) Anyway I originally took it to them for a short in my ignition. Which after 7 weeks of barking up the wrong tree and taking the wrong stuff loose they still cant fix. Before all this I had a short...now I have dozens. This probably started from the body shop never making my car straight and the hood hinge hits the computer top when you close it and the probably ran screws through some wires cause the lights in the dash and the headlights began to flicker in brightness immediately after they touched it... nuther long story..

Anyway Im almost too pissed off to even make a point and ask a question here....I cannot... do not wanna start the rant about everything that has gone wrong, just know it is because of idiots that are supposed to be certfied, that I have any trouble with my car at all.

Theres no mods just white smoke coming out of the oil fill tube, and the exhaust, missing on a couple cylinders completely. SES flashing. getting 5-8 mpg and consuming a quart of oil in one day. no leaks. if I cut on my AC it will die when I put the clutch in to slow down. Then I have to pushstart it.
65k all original parts on motor. done the maintenance religiously etc. As I said before finding new electrical shorts every time I look at it.

Spare me the how I can have someones *** in a crack warranty BS I dont have the money to sue anybody, Im unemployed and my car is paid for. What do I do? besides I wouldnt let these retards touch my car again each time they break a few more thousand dollars worth of parts in the process of "NOT" fixing it.

Any help is appreciated thanks!
Old 09-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P.S. I have NO money and No tools, thanks