Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many people have used the TSP Torquer V2?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KurtRardin
I noticed the power range first thing in the advertisement. It seems that most of the big cams are meant for high rpms. I was merely asking what everyone thought about it, and if they had good luck with it. You dont learn anything without asking, do you? What the manufacturer says vs what the people who have used it is often times very different. When i said that i dont want to spin my motor very high, what i meant was im not looking for a 7000 rpm set up. Now wouldnt you say that this is still within the specs that i am looking for? Well yeah. Im not trying to make an off the shelf cam do what i want it to do. I was asking "hey, whats it REALLY do?"
The advertised ranges are a great way or comparing cams of the same manufacturer. Unfortunately it dosnt cross over too well, since the power rance is far too subjective. You may like post-modernism art where as I may prefer impressionism. Which painting style will sell for more money in the ls1tech for sale forum?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good point. The F14 has roughly the same specs and Futural says 3-7k. If the Torquer doesnt come in until 3000 then i dont want it.

Quick Reply: How many people have used the TSP Torquer V2?