Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam Guide

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cam Guide

New here, just got done reading the sticky for cam guide, now just wondering do guys know a webzite were i can learn about what cam is street able, track, daily driver cam stuff like that? and how did you decide on what cam is best for you what kind of research did you guys do thanks
Old 07-13-2006, 11:17 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

its all relative and subjective. some people here daily drive a Trex while others would deem that race only, some peope like steath while others like to be heard from miles away and scaree little children at stop lights. ect. if you read the cam guide you'd know the answers to the questions you just posed. the tr224 114 is highly recommended for a good starter cam thats capable of making great power with or without heads with the proper combination of bolt ons and tune.

you need to tell us your goals and application, otherwise all other information is useless.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok my goal is is to make my car a street car and a daily driving car, i do plan on taking it to the track but not often like i said i use the car everyday, i just want the best daily cam with power and as mush as possible good mileges