Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Without Further Delay...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro
But maybe if you seen the two people running the shop.. you would get the impression the place is a dive. I should have known.

You mean because the owners dog has better teeth?

I saw your SS at J&T today, at least it's in good hands now Steve....
Old 02-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Banned

thanks Ryan.

And Mr. stock boy.. or whatever your name is.. since you know I am a corrections officer.. why dont you reveal yourself?

As for the tooth comment.. ROTFLMFAO
Old 02-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Banned

oh and it is funny that ITS STOCK has seven posts and ALL the posts created from this screen name were used in my thread.

Hmmm.. can we say PITBULL?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro
oh and it is funny that ITS STOCK has seven posts and ALL the posts created from this screen name were used in my thread.

Hmmm.. can we say PITBULL?
No, I don't have to reveal myself and since nobody knows who I am, if someone were to find out that means that an administrator gave out private info and is breaking the rules of the privacy act for the board. As far as what I know of you, well lets just say information comes cheap through the use of the internet and without having to break laws, you would be surprised what you could get done sitting in front of your computer doing something useful than just picking fights with shop you say "fucked up" or should I say "made your motor M-I-L-K" in your car. Did you ever think sometimes its better to bring it back to the shop that originally worked on it instead of involving other shops because whose to say J & T Auto didn't do something wrong to it. Didn't your car go from Pitbull, to J & T, and then to a dealership. So after it has gone to 3 shops in what 3-4 months after the original work was done you decide all of a sudden it was Pitbulls fault. Sorry, I don't believe a word of that. Besides, if you did bring it to the dealership did it get fixed under warranty?

As for my opinion and the topic I chose to write about, did you ever think I might just be a friend of theirs writing to support them. Oh wait, that would require you to actually use your brain, if it actually works.

Forums are for anyone to post their opinion in regards to any topic on it. So I will post anonymously my opinion on whatever I want and side with whom ever I want by my own choice.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Its Stock!
No, I don't have to reveal myself and since nobody knows who I am, if someone were to find out that means that an administrator gave out private info and is breaking the rules of the privacy act for the board. As far as what I know of you, well lets just say information comes cheap through the use of the internet and without having to break laws, you would be surprised what you could get done sitting in front of your computer doing something useful than just picking fights with shop you say "fucked up" or should I say "made your motor M-I-L-K" in your car. Did you ever think sometimes its better to bring it back to the shop that originally worked on it instead of involving other shops because whose to say J & T Auto didn't do something wrong to it. Didn't your car go from Pitbull, to J & T, and then to a dealership. So after it has gone to 3 shops in what 3-4 months after the original work was done you decide all of a sudden it was Pitbulls fault. Sorry, I don't believe a word of that. Besides, if you did bring it to the dealership did it get fixed under warranty?

As for my opinion and the topic I chose to write about, did you ever think I might just be a friend of theirs writing to support them. Oh wait, that would require you to actually use your brain, if it actually works.

Forums are for anyone to post their opinion in regards to any topic on it. So I will post anonymously my opinion on whatever I want and side with whom ever I want by my own choice.
STFU TROLL

man im surprised no mods have come in here yet...funny ****....good luck on your project bro....and yeah i heard the pitbull guy was a reall asshat
Old 02-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Banned

LOL get your facts straight ms. Nikole (thats what I will refer to you as since you refuse to reveal your true identity even though I know it is Nikole anyways).

My car hasnt seen a dealership since the FIRST DAY i bought it. LOL. Get your facts straight. Your getting my situation confused with ANOTHER customer they messed over who then brought their car to a dealership. So grow up.

As for J&T getting my car. I TOLD your "friend" that the fuking motor was wrong. He did not believe it and wanted to charge me to take the motor apart to find the problem. Nope. Not gonna happen. I dont trust you at this point. I towed it to J&T and john showed me the M-I-L-K or my O-I-L. It was thick whitish crud. And the oil had 4 miles on it. Yeah ok, there is a problem here. How could J&T do it if they didnt touch the motor yet? Oh but since you use your brain and I dont.. maybe you know the answer.

Nikole.. stop the childish games and the threats to admin's here. If your gonna sit here and defend yourself.. atleast have the gall to come here as yourself and defend yourself.

This is the same crap you have been pulling since my car left your shop. Childish games and deceit and lies. And I am tired of it now so I am going to the boards with it.

I wish you would just grow up and take responsibility for your actions FOR ONCE. But your right.. you could never do anything wrong. I Liked it when You called me and told me I was lying that the trans got rebuilt from another place and put in the car and was in running condition because you knew personally that the parts hadnt arrived yet. Meantime I am sitting next to MY car listening to it run. Your deceit, pathetic lies, and constant brush off of blame has not ONLY hurt your business but shown your true side as a character.

I wish I could say I wish you well and end this but I really dont wish your company well. And your deceit and lies will come back to bite you in the end. Atleast my car is seeing PROFESSIONAL work now and will finally be the car it was meant to be.

You dropped the ball when I gave you a customers car to put your business out there and be the car to promote your company. You couldnt even get that car running right, why does ANYONE think your business can get a whatever car to run correctly, especially when your business isnt riding on it like my car was for you.

Your name was and still is ALL OVER my car. Windshield, air lid, trans, backglass.. And I am leaving it there till the car gets fixed. I want the world to see your name on the car and the car dead to the world.

Thank you for making me spend thousands and thousands of dollars with you and lose all the money. Only to then have to shell out thousands and thousands of dollars to rebuild your mistake.

Goodbye Nikole. And I know this cant be steve, because steve cant spell his own name right.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Is it really so hard to believe that I'm not Steve or Nikole. They don't know what I'm posting until I post it, just like the rest of the people on here. I know what I know from my own eye witness accounts and knowledge of the situation. I don't have to give out my info and I have not violated anything on here by staying anonymous. I simply wasn't member until recently because I would just come on and read posts for info I needed and didn't really feel like signing up yet because I didn't have time until recently. As you can see I don't immediately get back to you on your replies to me because I don't have access during the day to a computer unless I'm not working(like today). I have good reason not to keep my identity unknown and if I find any other posts on here of interest I'm sure I will post to them as well. This just happen to be one situation I had first hand knowledge of, because i was at the shop while your car was there. Nobody knows who I am or what name I post under or if I have another name on this board like many of us do that I use as well(which i do). I post under my other name quite often, as goes the same for many other boards I try to keep up on I always have 2 sometimes 3 screenames on each board. Until recently I had time to sit and watch the boards but now I work 2 jobs so I don't have time to keep up. So believe what you want about who I am or might be but I'm definitely not Steve or Nikole. As a matter of fact I don't believe we ever met but have been in the same place at the same time before in several different sitautions. So for now my identity stays anonymous not only for my own reasons but out of respect to other people I know that it might have an effect on. Maybe you could respect that and realize I'm telling the truth. Rather than beating the identity topic over the head Thats all for now, as for the rest of what you wrote I'll respond to that later.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Banned

ok Nikole.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Teching In

yo wycked it sound like u r one of those guy that cant be happy an were u go...wat happen to the tsm guy y u stop going there??
Old 02-09-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Its Stock!
Nothing like good late night reading!!! I love when I find a new website and lot of **** talkin, LOL......sit back relax, grab a drink and get my boots ready and see how deep it gets. Hold on I'm going to make some popcorn too This is going to be good
to that this is great it been going on for a while
Old 02-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1slowchevy71
yo wycked it sound like u r one of those guy that cant be happy an were u go...wat happen to the tsm guy y u stop going there??

They closed shop. Thats why NIKOLE.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Teching In

yo iam not nikole guy
Old 02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Teching In

hahaha and how many time did u have to spell check or have your wife or girl go over it

Goodbye Nikole. And I know this cant be steve, because steve cant spell his own name right.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned

hmmmm 1slowchevy71 just like ITSTOCK has a VERY small post count.. As a matter of fact.. they are all just from this thread.

Could you use your brain ALITTLE Nikole?

You are soo childish.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:48 AM
Launching!

Textralia Clutches are my favorite. My friend John (JD_Z28) has one and let me drive his car and its such a nice clutch, not soft, not to tough engages very nicely, etc.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow, six pages of bullshit! When will it end? If the shop did substandard work, they are legally responcible to fix it. Take it to the proper to your state auto fraud department/states attorney. If you have proof, use it! Talk is cheap, do something about it! Next time you need a tranny call T56rebuilds.com, they can rebuild your tranny right for $1200.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SOMSS
Wow, six pages of bullshit! When will it end? If the shop did substandard work, they are legally responcible to fix it. Take it to the proper to your state auto fraud department/states attorney. If you have proof, use it! Talk is cheap, do something about it! Next time you need a tranny call T56rebuilds.com, they can rebuild your tranny right for $1200.

your absolutely right.

I have plenty of proof as well as expert testimonies that the work was "substandard".
Old 02-12-2007, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Steve just have this thread locked and call a lawyer....
I think we all know who those other posters are.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:56 AM
LS1 Tech Administrator

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by SSINISTR SS
Steve just have this thread locked and call a lawyer....
I think we all know who those other posters are.
That's a heck of an idea. Locked.

2013 Corvette Grand Sport A6 LME forged 416, Greg Good ported TFS 255 LS3 heads, 222/242 .629"/.604" 121LSA Pat G blower cam, ARH 1 7/8" headers, ESC Novi 1500 Supercharger w/8 rib direct drive conversion, 747rwhp/709rwtq on 93 octane, 801rwhp/735rwtq on race fuel, 10.1 @ 147.25mph 1/4 mile, 174.7mph Half Mile.
2016 Corvette Z51 M7 Magnuson Heartbeat 2300 supercharger, TSP LT headers, Pat G tuned, 667rwhp, 662rwtq, 191mph TX Mile.
2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0L, A6, AFR 230v2 heads. 506rwhp/442rwtq. 11.413 @ 121.29mph 1/4 mile, 168.7mph TX Mile
2000 Pewter Ram Air Trans Am M6 heads/cam 508 rwhp/445 rwtq SAE, 183.092 TX Mile
2022 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L A10 S&B CAI, Corsa catback.
2023 Corvette 3LT Z51 soon to be modified.
Custom LSX tuning in person or via email press here.