Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Without Further Delay...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Without Further Delay...

Ok guys.. I know some people have been wondering whats goin on with my car and why it has been down so long. Well, I decided to do some things for show and performance as well.

I have had TSM Auto and Pitbull Performance work on my car this year. I switched it up alittle this year with Sponsors so everyone could have a crack on my car and I could chose who I liked best talent wise and educational wise.

Here is the 2006 List of Mod's:

1)-Black Z06 Motorsports 17x9.5 upfront and 18x10.5 out back (TomzWheels ordered from, TSM mounted and balanced for me)

2)- Turn-One Power Steering Pump and Pulley (TSM Auto installed)

3)- Fender-Rolled the inner fender lips of the rear (TSM Auto)

4)-Changed rear end fluid (TSM Auto)

5)- New Alternator (TSM Auto)

6)- Rebuilt Transmission with all the good parts minus Viper Box (Pitbull Performance)

7)- Textralia OZ Clutch and Flywheel (Pitbull Performance)

8)- TEA Heads "nitrous ports" (bought used but flow awesome) (Pitbull Performance milled and installed)

9)- Pistons Flycutted (Pitbull Performance)

10)- MS4 Cam/Springs/Seats/Seals/Shims/Retainers (Pitbull installed, TSP Ordered)

11)- Fast 90mm Intake and NW knock-off Throttle-Body ( Pitbull installed and Ported the intake as well)

12)- Comp Cam "R" Hydraulic Roller Lifters (Pitbull Performance installed)

13)- Comp Cam Double-Roller Timing Chain (pitbull Performance installed)

14)- Lucas 42 Pound Injectors (pitbull Performance installed)

15)- Blue inserts for rear camaro fillin and ss emblems are also blue in color.

16)- Took off Red Manta Stripe.

17)- QTP Long Tube Headers (1 3/4 )

18)- American Racing Headers custom True Dual Mandrel Bent X piped over the axel exhaust with 4 Magnaflow Bullets (SOUNDS AND LOOKS AWESOME!)

Ok thats it for now I believe. Soon to come is 9 inch and carbon fiber driveshaft, lower control arms, relocation brackets, new torque arm and subframe connectors, slicks and skinnies.

Will be Tuned by East Side Performance.

Hope you like the mod list.

I know my wallet didnt. lol

A HUGE thanks to Steve AND Nikole for helping me chose which parts to go with and all the time and effort they put in with my car.

Also, thanks goes to Tom @ TSM Auto for helping me get the car started and running well
Old 08-07-2006, 10:59 AM
LS1 Tech Administrator

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

So no dyno graphs or track times yet? I guess we have further delays, huh?

Just bustin' your chops, your setup sounds awesome. Keep us posted as you have results!

2013 Corvette Grand Sport A6 LME forged 416, Greg Good ported TFS 255 LS3 heads, 222/242 .629"/.604" 121LSA Pat G blower cam, ARH 1 7/8" headers, ESC Novi 1500 Supercharger w/8 rib direct drive conversion, 747rwhp/709rwtq on 93 octane, 801rwhp/735rwtq on race fuel, 10.1 @ 147.25mph 1/4 mile, 174.7mph Half Mile.
2016 Corvette Z51 M7 Magnuson Heartbeat 2300 supercharger, TSP LT headers, Pat G tuned, 667rwhp, 662rwtq, 191mph TX Mile.
2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0L, A6, AFR 230v2 heads. 506rwhp/442rwtq. 11.413 @ 121.29mph 1/4 mile, 168.7mph TX Mile
2000 Pewter Ram Air Trans Am M6 heads/cam 508 rwhp/445 rwtq SAE, 183.092 TX Mile
2022 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L A10 S&B CAI, Corsa catback.
2023 Corvette 3LT Z51 soon to be modified.
Custom LSX tuning in person or via email press here.

Old 08-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Banned

yeah it is 90% done. I wrote the post for another website (hence I used sponsors names in there but they arent sponsors so I deleted the phone numbers) but I know you guys like to hear about progression so I figured I would keep you guys in the loop.

I will have it all dyno'ed and definately track times when the air cools down abit.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

sounds like its gonna be a killer ride
Old 08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, I need some sponsors. If your wallet is hurting, then mine is imploded.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Banned

Unfortunately, Shitbull.. err.. I mean PITBULL Peformance made my motor into a milk shake. So now there is a NEW project out there.

They got anti-freeze mixed into my block when they did the heads and cam work.. NICE GOING. What a bunch of bafoons
Old 01-28-2007, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear that man.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro
Unfortunately, Shitbull.. err.. I mean PITBULL Peformance made my motor into a milk shake. So now there is a NEW project out there.

They got anti-freeze mixed into my block when they did the heads and cam work.. NICE GOING. What a bunch of bafoons

Damn dude that sucks, Steve from Pitbull is a toolbox!
Why on earth did you take your car there and not J&T?
Old 01-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Banned

its at J&T now.

Steve and Nikole CONVINCED me they knew what they were doing.

W-R-O-N-G.

Oh and they tried to blame ME for it.

Even though the head gaskets were backwards.. the waterjackets were ruined.. the p to v clearance was completely wrong (they convinced me to buy these used heads and told me they were milled.. and also they would go over it and clean them up) the pistons were hitting.. hmm what else...

the trans looked like a kid put it together.. i left the parking lot without a reverse gear.. i had another guy look at it and it costed me 1700 to replace the parts they messed up. They put parts on and it wasnt meshed right.. so my input shaft was wiped out.. and other parts.

hmmm... scratched the living **** out of my strut towers.. scratched my hood and had it repainted only to have the paint look like **** and the clearcoat is dripping off the cowl... fender flared my fender.. scratched my car in what looks like their dog jumped up on to the door...

I am sure there is other things..

oh.. they lost my cross member.. need I go on?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Launching!

wow man thats crazy. Man that sucks hope everything turns out well.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Any pics of your true duals?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow that REALLY blows....is there any type of legal action you could take?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, I just scanned it, but I saw MS4, heads and Fast 90/90. Already looking like a good combo! I am looking at the MS4 with nitrous as well. I will be following your results. Keep us updated on #'s.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Banned

actually the heads, fast 90 intake and POSSIBLY the cam is for sale.

as well as 42 pound injectors..

but thats in the for sale thread.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Teching In

WOW... Sounds like total chaos to me... well fortunatly enough i had a teriffic experirnce with pitbull.. Steve was the only guy i knew out there that actually not only hooked up my my vette but put my stang into the mid 8's with his knowledge of NOS and custom fabrication.. I see slander all over the boards towards these shops and i think if i had a problem i would take it right to the guy who did my car. therse 2 sides 2 a story so dont believe everything you read..
Old 01-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Banned

Eric.. you know my car.. you know the deal with the car.. i know your vette and your stang. You did most the work to the stang yourself. Steve and Nikole had AMPLE amount of time to not only finish the car but to perfect it. It sat in the shop from June to November. I think that is enough time for trans rebuild, heads and cam install.

Now, to come away with a trans that is toasted.. and a engine that is MILK.. and I mean.. M-I-L-K... doesnt say much for the shop.

Oh and there are ALOT of other people that complain about them but fastlsx.com deletes the comments immediately because they are a sponsor.

As for your last comment.. You say I am lying? Would you like to go over the motor and trans? Or the parts that are TOTALLED?

Steve and Nikole lied so much through their teeth on the boards and in pm's which I was happy about. The consumer didnt get to see the lies since they bought it as truth.. but the shops that seen my car know the truth.. thats where it counts.

I really dont feel like getting into a arguement about it. This job has costed me now.. over 6 grand with them.. the motor I have to replace... and the labor that goes with it.. and the trans parts.. and labor with that as well.

they royally fucked me. I dont care if they are good to every one of their customers from here on out.. (which is not what happens from their shop) my car is screwed DIRECTLY from them.

Oh yeah, and how is the focus.. you know.. the one that has been there over a year?

Last edited by Wyckedcamaro; 01-29-2007 at 12:17 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

I guess this really goes to show why people find a shop they like and trust and stick with it.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro
Eric.. you know my car.. you know the deal with the car.. i know your vette and your stang. You did most the work to the stang yourself. Steve and Nikole had AMPLE amount of time to not only finish the car but to perfect it. It sat in the shop from June to November. I think that is enough time for trans rebuild, heads and cam install.

Now, to come away with a trans that is toasted.. and a engine that is MILK.. and I mean.. M-I-L-K... doesnt say much for the shop.

Oh and there are ALOT of other people that complain about them but fastlsx.com deletes the comments immediately because they are a sponsor.

As for your last comment.. You say I am lying? Would you like to go over the motor and trans? Or the parts that are TOTALLED?

Steve and Nikole lied so much through their teeth on the boards and in pm's which I was happy about. The consumer didnt get to see the lies since they bought it as truth.. but the shops that seen my car know the truth.. thats where it counts.

I really dont feel like getting into a arguement about it. This job has costed me now.. over 6 grand with them.. the motor I have to replace... and the labor that goes with it.. and the trans parts.. and labor with that as well.

they royally fucked me. I dont care if they are good to every one of their customers from here on out.. (which is not what happens from their shop) my car is screwed DIRECTLY from them.

Oh yeah, and how is the focus.. you know.. the one that has been there over a year?
So you got pics of those tds?
Old 01-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Banned

lol actually I do.. but I have to find a way to get them on the computer.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Teching In

Nothing like good late night reading!!! I love when I find a new website and lot of **** talkin, LOL......sit back relax, grab a drink and get my boots ready and see how deep it gets. Hold on I'm going to make some popcorn too This is going to be good