Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Patroit Heads and Camshaft Package

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patroit Heads and Camshaft Package

Ok here's the deal i have a 1998 Z28 camaro M6 and i have finally decided on the stage 2 Patroit heads still a little unsure on the Camshaft, but my question is what specs should i get for the heads? I plan on making this a DD but a monster at that. All the upgrades i've done so far is SSRA intake, LS6 intake manifold, Pacesetter LT, X-pipe, dynomax 12inch bullets, underdrive pulley, Pro 5.0 shifter, subframe connectors, LS7 clutch, Hays alumminum Flywheel, Z06 17inch wheels.

Future mods (Suspension) MAF sensor, Throttle body also unsure of the millimeter i should get for both of these mods.

Ok now given all the mods and future mods that i have done. what specs should i get for the heads? also what kind of roller rockers should i get i've seen 1.7 and 1.8 adjustable and non-adjustable. What size rods? I need to know everything that i need for the heads and cam mod. also a camshaft that will work perfect with my setup. i want the camshaft 114lsa because of the ease in tuning, and a little tamer on the street. I have used the search option alot and it has provided a ton of useful information, but somethings are just impossible to find. hopefully some of you guys can chime in and help my out on this.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

come on guys 23 views and no replys
Old 10-10-2006, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

anyone?