Old 11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my bad somone always has to be right!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by N4cer
I've heard too many horror stories about both. And seen some really shady stuff out of one of those two, such as sending my buddy a "custom" tune that was basically a stock tune once we read it with HPtuners.

I voted "other". Go with Livernois heads. No horror stories there. No slow turnaround. No oversized intake runners. No broken rocker mounts. Just power.
You've been in no less than 10 threads about our heads when you've never even purchased a set! The rumors that you've been spreading have done nothing but earn yourself a ban. To my knowledge I never sent a mail order tune back to a customer with it being stock. If I did it would have been completely by accident & I would have covered shipping both ways to make it right. You can read TONS of posts where my tunes worked very well for people.

You also need to cut the stupid posts about Termin8tr's heads somehow being magical.. Sean's heads we're exactly the same as you can order if you called today & requested a Terminator that clears the MS3 camshaft. Termin8tr's heads have the valves sunk about .012" more than the typical Terminator heads. If anything this only hurts the cylinder heads performance.

Your stupidity shows in every post you make. I would appreciate it if you'd stop making slanderous claims all over the internet. If Termin8tr's heads are so magical maybe you should buy them from him for double the money! I'm sure he'd like to order a new set at normal price & double up his money!

Everyone please ignore mr. N4cer, he's a perfect example of a keyboard warrior. Hiding behind a keyboard and making claims about things he knows nothing about is his specialty.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 11-06-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jason 98 TA
You've been in no less than 10 threads about our heads when you've never even purchased a set! The rumors that you've been spreading have done nothing but earn yourself a ban. To my knowledge I never sent a mail order tune back to a customer with it being stock. If I did it would have been completely by accident & I would have covered shipping both ways to make it right. You can read TONS of posts where my tunes worked very well for people.

You also need to cut the stupid posts about Termin8tr's heads somehow being magical.. Sean's heads we're exactly the same as you can order if you called today & requested a Terminator that clears the MS3 camshaft. Termin8tr's heads have the valves sunk about .012" more than the typical Terminator heads. If anything this only hurts the cylinder heads performance.

Your stupidity shows in every post you make. I would appreciate it if you'd stop making slanderous claims all over the internet. If Termin8tr's heads are so magical maybe you should buy them from him for double the money! I'm sure he'd like to order a new set at normal price & double up his money!

Everyone please ignore mr. N4cer, he's a perfect example of a keyboard warrior. Hiding behind a keyboard and making claims about things he knows nothing about is his specialty.
ooooooooooooooooh snap!
Old 11-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Old 11-06-2006, 04:21 PM
12 Second Club

prc all the way
Old 11-06-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 11-06-2006, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1999 SS
what cam are you using?
a large Grind a friend of mine came up with that's using comp's XE-R lobes
Old 11-07-2006, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

cant go wrong with either . kinda like decideing between a brunette/blonde .. feels the same after you open her up
Old 11-07-2006, 07:06 AM
On The Tree

Remember, PRC/Texas Speed just came out with their revised cnc program that hogs out less material (smaller runners) but still flows as good or better than the previous ones! I happen to have a set on the way (due in today) that should be putting down some serious power.

Patriots were a close second but people have been getting great results with the PRC's lately with no problems, so I went that route.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Billdog350
Remember, PRC/Texas Speed just came out with their revised cnc program that hogs out less material (smaller runners) but still flows as good or better than the previous ones! I happen to have a set on the way (due in today) that should be putting down some serious power.

Patriots were a close second but people have been getting great results with the PRC's lately with no problems, so I went that route.
PRC all the way!! I recieved the new design CNC LS6 last friday. Can't wait!
Old 11-07-2006, 10:51 PM
TECH Regular

tsp rulse!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Vcious04
PRC all the way!! I recieved the new design CNC LS6 last friday. Can't wait!
Mine are going in today along with a 228/232 .588/.588 110+4 cam and a clutch. Should be done by the weekend. Once I'm done tuning I'll post the results..aiming for 420-450rwhp and 400-425rwtq!
Old 11-08-2006, 09:09 AM
On The Tree

i say buy the PRC or Livernois both heads flow well just my experience with both heads on previous cars. I would look at flow numbers versus lift of the cam shaft you are installing. Heads that flow well above 600 lift have impressive numbers but if you run a camshaft under 600 lift then you will never see those gains with the current camshaft. Pick you parts wisely and your gains will be satisfactory
Old 11-10-2006, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by N4cer
I've heard too many horror stories about both. And seen some really shady stuff out of one of those two, such as sending my buddy a "custom" tune that was basically a stock tune once we read it with HPtuners.

I voted "other". Go with Livernois heads. No horror stories there. No slow turnaround. No oversized intake runners. No broken rocker mounts. Just power.

Old 11-10-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Resident

etp is good shizit, but your gonna pay for them
Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Been waiting for that reply. Someone just got
Old 11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kounsy
well i was told that my ls6 casting heads flow 318 at .600 lift and i cant really remember what the exhaust was. But they seemed to not be able to find any of my specs on the motor they built for me. I think they just told me something so i would shut up.

Ya N4cer that was bullshit on my mail order tune. I hope no one ever does that cause thats a waste of money.

Real nice. You have been bitching for almost a year about how we didn't send your paper work and then you make a post above that you found it. I tried to keep this out of the public eye, but no more. I tried to get the flow sheet for your heads but couldn't find them (maybe because you had it). KJ did this deal before I started back working here so I had no way of knowing what he put in your shortblock. I tried my best to get the correct info for you, sent you a PCV valve at no charge and even got the boss to agree to return your rockers that you don't want anymore with no paperwork or box and you are still talking smack. I didn't just tell you something to shut you up, I gave you info for what I thought you had and tried to help you because I felt it was a bad deal that KJ didn't get the info to you, (but I guess he really did).

Since you are going to keep this trash talking up after I tried to help you, don't worry about sending the rockers back. Your acct here is closed.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bg-sdpc
Since you are going to keep this trash talking up after I tried to help you, don't worry about sending the rockers back. Your acct here is closed.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All I say is that the sponsors who actually read and post on here should be supported because they obviously care about the customers and results....
Old 01-06-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

lol fun thread. I was facing the same choice myself a couple of days ago. I asked a local friend and he told me to stear clear from PRC's from TS and go with Patriots. His reasoning did add up to me so I did some searches and talked with TS. I now have some 2.5's on the way. My only gripe was Ill have to wait a week before they can ship out. I hate waiting concidering itll take another week just to get to me in the mail.