Sponsored by:

MAJOR problem, please help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MAJOR problem, please help!

I didnt know where else to put this so here it is:

I was driving around town just this afternoon, and all was well, as usual. Then i got into a part of town that is very strict on the speed limit - i looked down, and my dash is blank.... everything is burried, as if the car were off... Well, i'm glad i didnt pull over and shut the car off til i got home (only another mile or so) b/c now the car won't start. WTF is going on???? One thing i noticed is that if you turn the headlights on, the left turn signal stays stuck on (no blinking)

WHAT DO I DO????? All the electronics work... radio works, lights work, right turn signal works... WHen i try to start the car, all goes blank and it doesnt even try to do anything.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Chech all the fuses is a good start you would be suprized what shars the same circut these days
Old 11-04-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Look for a mouse nest!
Old 11-04-2006, 04:09 PM
TECH Regular

highly doubt theres a mouse nest... my car doesnt sit still often enough for that haha, thanks anyhow

i checked the fuse box, and there is indeed a 10volt fuse that is blown, and its for the guages... now i have to figure out a way to get to the hardware store to get a fuse... if that doesnt work, i'll be sure to let everyone know... Thanks tos98ss, just had to be something little that i would never think of