Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

******Paging Team ZR-1 Oh ATAP Master********

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 07:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ******Paging Team ZR-1 Oh ATAP Master********

I noticed you use some parameters in ATAP that I normally don't use, and I think the majority of other people don't use as well.

I've been able to find MAP, but I'm not sure what #'s I should be looking for when I atap with that parameter.

How does one also check the o2's for only fuel cell 22???? I haven't been able to pull that off either.

Injector pulse duty cycle is new to me also and I can't find that option on ATAP either.....so where do I find this one and I assume 80% duty cycle is optimal????

Any help would be very appreciative.

I normally just check LtrimsB1S1 and B1S2, KR, o2's (but cell 22 specifically), timing, rpm, and TPS......

any other things I should check for???

THANKS!!!
Old 02-05-2002, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Default Re: ******Paging Team ZR-1 Oh ATAP Master********

In using a program like Excel, you make math formula conditions.
In the case of obtaining values for part throttle and WOT make your math forumlas decide that if TPS is less then 80 and cells are 0-19, then it is part throttle values.
If TPS > 80 and cell is 22 then values are for WOT.
This gives you clear answers to the two driving conditions and cells 20 and 21 are toally ignored since they are not under load conditions.

Autotap might label it Average injector pulse width ( I do not use Autotap anymore, to buggie so do not recall the exact label they use)

You should also look at MAF for it allows you to see how much airflow there is and helps you determine which way to tune.
Once you build all your formulas, be sure to keep your parameters in scanner in the same order for the math will be looking at certain columns to make the decisions.
I use defined labels instead of column default names so parameters can be moved around in Excel and math will find the correct parameters.

You can e-mail me either atap or Ease traces and I can analyze and let you know what I see.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:12 AM
TECH Junkie

I still am unsure how to narrow it down specifically to fuel cell 22 vs. fuel cell 0-19....can ATAP do this??? Is there a parameter that allows you to choose this option??
Old 02-06-2002, 10:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

Monitor Injector Pulse Width B1 & B2 in Autotap to calculate the injector pulse duty cycle. My understanding is that 80% is the max, not optimal, most recommend running regularly.

You check O2's for only fuel cell 22 in Excel, not Autotap. Just make sure you're logging these parameters in addition to what else you may need. You can either create formulas in Excel to calculate the averages for you, or you can sort the colums if you just want to compare individual samples and not statistics.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Verbs,

Do yourself a favor and read this:

http://www.c5forum.com/diy/ltft.php

It should help clear up your confusion.

Good Luck,

Bill