Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Timing chain is everyone using?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 02:48 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Which Timing chain is everyone using?

I'd prefer something hassle free. None of the ones that need new crank gears and such. TIA

Josh
Old 05-10-2002, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Which Timing chain is everyone using?

Just bought the cloyes IRL chain and its beefy as hell. The other chains look like a bicycle chain while this one looks more like a motorcycle chain. Don't get the replacement for the stock chain by cloyes, get this IRL chain and be safe with your investment!!!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Damian:
<strong>I'd prefer something hassle free. None of the ones that need new crank gears and such. TIA

Josh</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Old 05-10-2002, 07:28 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BADZ:
<strong>Just bought the cloyes IRL chain and its beefy as hell. The other chains look like a bicycle chain while this one looks more like a motorcycle chain. Don't get the replacement for the stock chain by cloyes, get this IRL chain and be safe with your investment!!!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Damian:
<strong>I'd prefer something hassle free. None of the ones that need new crank gears and such. TIA

Josh</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BADZ, I emailed you about this chain when I read another thread where you said something about it. Where did you get this chain??

Josh
Old 05-10-2002, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please post the best place to get it and how much.