Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who have RGR heads ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 09:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who have RGR heads ???

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LSs1Power:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pro Stock John:
<strong>With heads and cam and bolt'on's, the car in question went 11.6@116mph I was there.

On the sauce it went 10.xx on Nitto's as well.

Fullweight car too.

Brad it's that guy Chris from Palatine.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so ur saying it went 116 with heads,cam and headers? if thats true then this is bad. i was looking more at 120+ traps.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It not really bad. Alot of variables. John said it was full weight.....heck there are a couple guys around here and I bet they weigh 4000 lbs with all the stereo and suspension stuff they have added.

I wouldn't really expect a 3.23 gear and that setup to be the ideal gear for 1/4 mile mph. 120+ is pretty tough to get in an a4....not impossible...just a little tuff.