Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can i get my stock heads ported and polished

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can i get my stock heads ported and polished

Hi im new to posting on the board.I just got some new but bare heads from ebay. Was wondering where i could send them to get them ported and polished. I was looking for some place around Chicago so i can drive there and not pay for shipping. I know Lingenfelter can do it in IN but does anyone else have any info.
Old 08-08-2002, 04:58 AM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Where can i get my stock heads ported and polished

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sited12:
<strong>Hi im new to posting on the board.I just got some new but bare heads from ebay. Was wondering where i could send them to get them ported and polished. I was looking for some place around Chicago so i can drive there and not pay for shipping. I know Lingenfelter can do it in IN but does anyone else have any info.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can send them to Total engine flow they are a sponsor or speed inc might be able to help you out senes they are in ILL.
Old 08-08-2002, 05:35 AM
Install Director

Default Re: Where can i get my stock heads ported and polished

www.totalengineairflow.com

Read about my experience with them here www.installuniversity.com Take the heads/cam link.

I don't think you can wrong with their port work. They have their own CNC machine and have repeatable kick butt performance out of their heads.

I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I went very conservative with a "Stage 1" head. Stock valves, steel retainers, etc. I didn't want to spend a few thousand on heads alone and I am not a ***** to the wall weekend warrior. My numbers are as good as most "Stage 2" packages on the same dyno.

Eric
www.installuniversity.com