Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need new plan

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need new plan

alright, here is my sistuation. had a plan to build a mild street car, track a couple times a year. N/A H/C car with a mid sized cam, LT, duals, ect.

Here is the problem. The provence I am in now wants to start an emisions program, wich hasnt bin specifed, but most likely tail pipe test. I know nothing of emisons or how much I can mod my car to meet standards or get around them. If I can. So since my planed route for my car is screwed I would like to see some other peoples set ups of emission leagal cars and/or some options that I have. Cam sizes and what not that will be able to pass. Also, how much is mpg effected by a mild H/C. some rough numbers would be great cuz with some of the highest fuel prices in the country (104.9L/3.98.6gal)a larg drop in mpg is going to hurt. not a huge deal but just interested.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So nobody has a modded emissions car??? just looking for some ideas and possible cam and head combos.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

lot of the California cars have the issue. Check with them. Usually the biggest cam you can run is a 224 on a 114 lsa.