Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TR224 112 & GTP S3 heads dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 09:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: TR224 112 & GTP S3 heads dyno

How much of a difference in drivetrain loss is there between an M6 F-body and an M6 Vette assuming motors HP at the flywheel are the same???
Old 12-04-2002, 11:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TR224 112 & GTP S3 heads dyno

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VINCE:
<strong>My question is..... You went to a shop and they were suppose to install Stage 2 heads and made the mistake and putting Stage 3 heads on. I would make them correct the first mistake and then go from there.. Why try to tune Stage 3 heads when you obviously need to put the Stage 2 heads on that you paid for? Get what you paid for.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If Larry can make it work, no problem. After speaking with Craig at GTP, he said that this pair of heads were on the conservative/mild side for stage three heads. These st 3 heads are a beautiful set up as long as they can be made to work as well as the st 2. If I can make 415RWHP with a stock pulley and TB, I will be happy. If I would have know I was going to get these heads, I would have gone with a bigger cam, I read a thread earlier today were the comment was made that the TR 224 would be as small as you would want to go with 2.05" valves. The set up I have is 2.055", should know in the next day or two. I am assuming they are going to have to re-tune after the coil packs are replaced. Who does the tuning at Speed Inc? From what I have read they do good work on and off the dyno.