Sponsored by:

Dart 205's installed. Impressions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 11:32 AM
dug
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WOTFMAN
From what I gather the TSP incident was TSP's fault and not Darts.
Yeah, they screwed something up. People were installing them out of the box with no probs. They used to be a bargain, $1200 complete
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dug
Yeah, they screwed something up. People were installing them out of the box with no probs. They used to be a bargain, $1200 complete
a few weeks back tsp was actually selling some of the dart heads that were returned for only $1000..aparently they found out the problem and they told me that it was the valve guides or the seals (I dont remember) they were using so if they ever began to port them again they shouldn't have any problems
Old 06-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
a few weeks back tsp was actually selling some of the dart heads that were returned for only $1000..aparently they found out the problem and they told me that it was the valve guides or the seals (I dont remember) they were using so if they ever began to port them again they shouldn't have any problems
were these the assembled heads?

Apparently from another source, his head was cracked around the seat area I believe and it needed welding to fix. I had also heard that it was the way they were clamped down to the CNC machine. Not sure how much credibility is there with these claims but it was clear it was their problem and not Darts.