Sponsored by:

MS4 and gearing question

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullet_WS6
^^ there ya go thats the guy...
trust me it pulls we went for a cruise last night... he made it hard for me to keep my bowels in
Old 01-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by miller456
Well im sure you are aware of upgrading your valve train while your doing the swap already and just like stated above. To get full potential out of ur new set up you will definitely want different gears. I'd save up for a 9" and get gears with it when u order it and just run stock gearing for now like im going to do.
valvetrain upgrade definitely. But he will be good with the 3.42's. specially being a daily driver
Old 01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by miller456
Well im sure you are aware of upgrading your valve train while your doing the swap already and just like stated above. To get full potential out of ur new set up you will definitely want different gears. I'd save up for a 9" and get gears with it when u order it and just run stock gearing for now like im going to do.
well i have a set of stock ls1 heads i wanna get ported and milled... but those wont go in most likely at the same time... i got a kit of like dual springs and yada yada for valvetrain.. and i dont wanna do 9 in... too much... because im planning on stopping after h/c... moser 12 will do fine... not planning on breaking 450rwhp... 4.10 gearset ... yada yada that my dreams for later on... with a set of pro stars with slicks on them... that way i got something to handle the power easy and i can run all day long bracket racing...
then after thats said and done i will go all out on the next car witha 9inch
Old 01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS Beast
valvetrain upgrade definitely. But he will be good with the 3.42's. specially being a daily driver
yes its def a dd