Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: get the f14 or f14 highlift?
reg F14
30.00%
HIGHLIFT F14
70.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

f14 or f14 HIGHLIFT?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i talked a little more with allan and i ordered the F14 HL today. thanks for the responses guys, very helpful.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:31 AM
12 Second Club

good choice. I love this cam. Post up some numbers after you get it all tuned. I'd be interested to see the dyno sheet. Expect some pretty hefty torque.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 95 Z28
good choice. I love this cam. Post up some numbers after you get it all tuned. I'd be interested to see the dyno sheet. Expect some pretty hefty torque.

i was supposed to get it tuned yesterday but my pushrods never came in so i missed my appointment. it has been almost 3 weeks since i ordered them. i ordered all my stuff at once and it took long enough to get my cam and stuff but when my box finally came there were no push rods in it it! for 2 days i called them nonstop trying to get a tracking number. they kept saying they would call me right back with the number but never did. after calling futral several times they assured me that they would be delivered by last thursday but they would not give me a tracking number!(i had to do it this weekend because it was the only three day weekend i had off work and i had a dyno tune appointment for saturday) i went ahead and installed everything thinking that if they were supposed to be delivered thursday then, they would surely make it by saturday....i was wrong! so now my car is sitting waiting for pushrods so i can put the rockers and valvecovers back on and start it up. i dont understand how it takes three weeks to send pushrods and why they wont give me a tracking number. i am not happy with customer service and will never buy anything from them again.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

i called them today and they are going to drop ship them overnight. there was shipping mix up. im sending my computer to get tuned by texas speed, so i should have it up and running by this weekend. i will post up and let u guys know how i like the cam